What's cooking?

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I like the look of them

Dead easy mate, just simply mix Greek yogurt and any self raising flour but I use gluten free. Mix in a bowl till a consistency to roll and roll out with a wine bottle and flour and just simply a very quick fry each side in a frying pan till brown ish . Then done , can freeze or last a couple of days and a healthy bred 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Leo Sayer said:

Am not sure weather am gluten fee tbh mate,  just sometimes bread makes me feel bloated and tired. So I knock these up as a healthier option and are great with a ruby and they only take 5 mins to knock up.

Tell me how you make them mate?

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

christ thatlooks nice.....to cool a currydown...add sugar.....to heat it up add vinegar..

I didn’t know that about sugar, my Indian friend always said that in hot curries like vindaloo and phaal you have to use a toddy type vinegar so it gives a sourness and takes the edge off the chilli powder while still keeping its heat, I’m not a fan of them, I can do a vindaloo at a push, had a phaal once an thought I was going to die ( lol )

8 minutes ago, borderboy said:

What’s the Guinea fowl like to eat? 

Very nice mate move flavour than Chicken but similar. Probably because the Chickens these day are very young and fast growing Cornish Cobb breeds. 

Cheers Arry

12 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Beef dinner for the 3 of us, sat listening to how all men are bast*rds, maybe if you could do a dinner like me, you wouldn’t be getting divorced ( lol )

IMG_8200.jpeg

I suppose not really a laughing matter, but those dinners do look great, stav!!  😄 👍

• Like 1