to have the corvid jab or not

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

These people have controlled the money and economy's of almost every country in the world for the last 250/300 yrs, assassinated presidents, put tyrants into power to further their agenda...don't play ball then your terminated ?Jazzing up a flu strain and pulling the wool over the world's eyes is nothing... They didn't give a f**k about dropping the world trade centre... And lots more... Who the f**k do you think backed old Hitler??? 

Sounds a bit far fetched to me but who knows ... 

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, king said:

Either lidl or aldi..

Try the Bank of England and as Walt said Henry Ford and many other wealthy individuals that also wanted the worlds finances taken out of Jewish hands, but that would just be to far fetched surely ??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Chid said:

I get that but on a global scale and if we're all out of work and have no spare cash how are they going to make money.. maybe I'm not seeing the wood for the trees but it don't make sense to me 

Your a grown man.. If you can't see what's happening now as in hunting terms here we're on a hunting site... If you breed shite to shite.. You will get a world beater..  Because you will be locked down.. Dreaming about the shite.. You bought. ??

Just heard on radio,varadkar said restrictions are extended to March,an that dont be planning flying in summer or christmas,so the restrictions will be still in place by looks of things.

This is an absolute f***ing joke,were getting shafted big time,an folk are still going along with it, for a 98.8 survival rate.

I'm sorry if held of calling people sheep,but ffs this is draconian an against the law.

You cant keep healthy people lockdown,its against our God given rights.

See only iv a f***ing pass as essential worker,so cops cant do f**k all,but I'm adhering to f**k all outside work,I'm going on ahead,an see if I get unlawfully fined it ain't getting paid.

When are we gona stand up an say no more.

Italy's restaraunt business opened up the other day,a coordinated opening I hear,against the gobs wishes.

People have the power.

Peaceful non compliance,they cant arrest everyone.

Stand up for yourself to f**k go outside f**k the fines.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Francie said:

Just heard on radio,varadkar said restrictions are extended to March,an that dont be planning flying in summer or christmas,so the restrictions will be still in place by looks of things.

This is an absolute f***ing joke,were getting shafted big time,an folk are still going along with it, for a 98.8 survival rate.

I'm sorry if held of calling people sheep,but ffs this is draconian an against the law.

You cant keep healthy people lockdown,its against our God given rights.

See only iv a f***ing pass as essential worker,so cops cant do f**k all,but I'm adhering to f**k all outside work,I'm going on ahead,an see if I get unlawfully fined it ain't getting paid.

When are we gona stand up an say no more.

Italy's restaraunt business opened up the other day,a coordinated opening I hear,against the gobs wishes.

People have the power.

Peaceful non compliance,they cant arrest everyone.

Stand up for yourself to f**k go outside f**k the fines.

How's it against the law?  How are the fines unlawful? 

The ganger who we was working with yesterday has come down with bad symptoms. 

He suffers from COPD so he told us to ignore his coughing and spluttering as he always does with his condition. 

He took a turn for the worst last night apparently. 

All four of the rest of us was in his vicinity since Monday. 

The site manager phoned in to our H&S and it's clear from the phone call the arse covering has begun. 

"Have you done this, did you do that" etc, etc. 

We have been told to keep working as normal. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The ganger who we was working with yesterday has come down with bad symptoms. 

He suffers from COPD so he told us to ignore his coughing and spluttering as he always does with his condition. 

He took a turn for the worst last night apparently. 

All four of the rest of us was in his vicinity since Monday. 

The site manager phoned in to our H&S and it's clear from the phone call the arse covering has begun. 

"Have you done this, did you do that" etc, etc. 

We have been told to keep working as normal. 

You might be able to get a test quite quick - one of the firms that we work with gave me a finger prick test last week for it.

.......... it takes about a minute and, they reckon it's around 97% accurate. 

20210118_123412.jpg