to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That we'll never know for sure but we know we wouldn't be in this mess now if they'd just locked the place down

Would we though? They are feeding us shit pal.... And too many folks are just rolling over and accepting it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That we'll never know for sure but we know we wouldn't be in this mess now if they'd just locked the place down

Fella every time you post you just make yourself look a bigger clown ? than I thought you were.. And I definitely think you have no self thought process what so ever... So the richest families in the planet are acquiring more  by the second than ever before... But nooo its all just coincidence... Like my aunt who got the second vaccine on Wednesday morning and was dead by Sunday evening... Nothing to see here folks.. All coincidence now move along into the pen to be vaccinated... f***ing sheep.... You lad are the type of cxnt who needs the dark suits constantly telling you what to do...vaccines.. Why the Fxck do healthy people need shite pumped into them... its RNA protein their injecting into human beings... If you want to be part of a live psy op vaccine go ahead knock yourself out... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Fella every time you post you just make yourself look a bigger clown ? than I thought you were.. And I definitely think you have no self thought process what so ever... So the richest families in the planet are acquiring more  by the second than ever before... But nooo its all just coincidence... Like my aunt who got the second vaccine on Wednesday morning and was dead by Sunday evening... Nothing to see here folks.. All coincidence now move along into the pen to be vaccinated... f***ing sheep.... You lad are the type of cxnt who needs the dark suits constantly telling you what to do...vaccines.. Why the Fxck do healthy people need shite pumped into them... its RNA protein their injecting into human beings... If you want to be part of a live psy op vaccine go ahead knock yourself out... 

I don't need anyone to think for me and I certainly don't need to follow any anti rich conspiracy bullshit either 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Making your self look more stupid by each post ?

Wasnt that long ago we were eating blackbirds and the likes 

What about all the genetically modified shit you willing to shove in your Fat useless mouth ect 

Your just a ignorant fooking idiot at the end of the day ☺️

When were we eating blackbirds? 

You know very little about me or my diet Lee, Im interested to know what gm stuff I eat ?

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Truthfully I don't believe any of it from either side or care tbh. This whole thing has had very little effect on me or mine

It is affecting you though, your on lockdown like the rest of us... Or do you know something the rest of us don't? 

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't need anyone to think for me and I certainly don't need to follow any anti rich conspiracy bullshit either 

Lol.. That's how stupid you really are... You don't think son.. If you did you definitely wouldn't write half the shite you do... Anti rich bullshit conspiracy... So the world's richest are reaping in astronomical profit from vaccines and lock downs and crumbling the economy and its straight in front of your face and stevie wonder can see it but you can't.. Lol what a fxcking fammy pad you are... Running around with a mask on like Michael the peado Jackson for over a year.. When at the start it was only for 6 weeks nearly a year later were still in this shit because of weak spineless cxnts like you would only take a shite if matt Hancock told you to... South hams hunter... Lol when the fxck do you hunt I think I heard you say one time you own a terrier... There's snow on the ground go and work your terrier once a year... Your never off this shite site... You even work??? That sandymere another... On here posting up the biggest balls ever produced about a vaccine for a virus they haven't even isolated yet.. RNA is live protein... not a vaccination...  Anyways I don't give a fook what you or your family take... But for the people that don't want to have a vaccine can you say the same.... Slabouring to this max fella all the time you and that cretin who King another fxcking numpty... I don't know max or even care of his opinion.... But at least he's MAN enough to speak His mind not what the dark suits want him to think... Now run along and put pampers on your mouth and arse for shite just flys out of you both ends... Now have a good day... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2