to have the corvid jab or not

14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It is affecting you though, your on lockdown like the rest of us... Or do you know something the rest of us don't? 

I don't  think that fella knows the f***ing time unless matt Hancock or that alien looking cxnt Chris witty told him.  Lol 3 of the most peadophile looking cxnts in the UK holding the country to ransom and you take it all hook line and sinker.... ?????

• Haha 3

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It is affecting you though, your on lockdown like the rest of us... Or do you know something the rest of us don't? 

Kids are at home, I were mask in shops and that's about it. I can still take the mutt out, still fish, still do as I like as long as I ain't being daft

22 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. That's how stupid you really are... You don't think son.. If you did you definitely wouldn't write half the shite you do... Anti rich bullshit conspiracy... So the world's richest are reaping in astronomical profit from vaccines and lock downs and crumbling the economy and its straight in front of your face and stevie wonder can see it but you can't.. Lol what a fxcking fammy pad you are... Running around with a mask on like Michael the peado Jackson for over a year.. When at the start it was only for 6 weeks nearly a year later were still in this shit because of weak spineless cxnts like you would only take a shite if matt Hancock told you to... South hams hunter... Lol when the fxck do you hunt I think I heard you say one time you own a terrier... There's snow on the ground go and work your terrier once a year... Your never off this shite site... You even work??? That sandymere another... On here posting up the biggest balls ever produced about a vaccine for a virus they haven't even isolated yet.. RNA is live protein... not a vaccination...  Anyways I don't give a fook what you or your family take... But for the people that don't want to have a vaccine can you say the same.... Slabouring to this max fella all the time you and that cretin who King another fxcking numpty... I don't know max or even care of his opinion.... But at least he's MAN enough to speak His mind not what the dark suits want him to think... Now run along and put pampers on your mouth and arse for shite just flys out of you both ends... Now have a good day... 

It is just anti rich bullshit that you've seen on some gay fuxking YouTube video somewhere. 

Yes I do work, don't see the relevance. 

I couldn't give a flying f**k who has it and who doesn't but we have to accept we'll be on this never ending merry go round til theyve ja bed at least 60% of us. Easier to just roll up your sleeve and get on with it. 

Yh writing what he thinks on a forum really is the difference between being  man enough or not ?

22 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I don't  think that fella knows the f***ing time unless matt Hancock or that alien looking cxnt Chris witty told him.  Lol 3 of the most peadophile looking cxnts in the UK holding the country to ransom and you take it all hook line and sinker.... ?????

Wouldn't know because I don't watch it, you obviously do so be a good boy and do as your told ?

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. That's how stupid you really are... You don't think son.. If you did you definitely wouldn't write half the shite you do... Anti rich bullshit conspiracy... So the world's richest are reaping in astronomical profit from vaccines and lock downs and crumbling the economy and its straight in front of your face and stevie wonder can see it but you can't.. Lol what a fxcking fammy pad you are... Running around with a mask on like Michael the peado Jackson for over a year.. When at the start it was only for 6 weeks nearly a year later were still in this shit because of weak spineless cxnts like you would only take a shite if matt Hancock told you to... South hams hunter... Lol when the fxck do you hunt I think I heard you say one time you own a terrier... There's snow on the ground go and work your terrier once a year... Your never off this shite site... You even work??? That sandymere another... On here posting up the biggest balls ever produced about a vaccine for a virus they haven't even isolated yet.. RNA is live protein... not a vaccination...  Anyways I don't give a fook what you or your family take... But for the people that don't want to have a vaccine can you say the same.... Slabouring to this max fella all the time you and that cretin who King another fxcking numpty... I don't know max or even care of his opinion.... But at least he's MAN enough to speak His mind not what the dark suits want him to think... Now run along and put pampers on your mouth and arse for shite just flys out of you both ends... Now have a good day... 

King another fecking numpty ? 

Feck me another covid expert "stop end" ? 

Please tell us great one.what do you recommend we do all walk around without a mask or social distancing and don't wash our hand's..is that going to cure covid is it ??

You sound like a typical Karen from facebook..a self confessed expert.

Please don't tell me you have become a professor aswell ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "Arieh Kovler @ariehkovler Very positive vaccine news: Israeli HMO Maccabi reports just 20 positive coronavirus tests out of 128,000 people who had their second Pfizer shot a week or more ago. None of the 20 were serious cases."

And in the real world I have two lots of friends who’s Eighty plus year old parents have both recovered in 3 days one had flue like symptoms, one just lost taste and smell, but hey let’s believe Israel the most open and honest country on the planet, ??

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Roughly 65% from the poll greb ?

Funny enough 72% of coloureds, the most high risk category if we are to believe the hype are set to refuse the vaccine and your answer makes no sense whatsoever if you want to use a percentage, you must add if 65% are for or against, it’s easy to see why so many think your a bit backwards here, slow down andread what you have wrote before pressing submit??

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Funny enough 72% of coloureds, the most high risk category if we are to believe the hype are set to refuse the vaccine and your answer makes no sense whatsoever if you want to use a percentage, you must add if 65% are for or against, it’s easy to see why so many think your a bit backwards here, slow down andread what you have wrote before pressing submit??

Trying to work at the same time, my bad. 

55 minutes ago, king said:

King another fecking numpty ? 

Feck me another covid expert "stop end" ? 

Please tell us great one.what do you recommend we do all walk around without a mask or social distancing and don't wash our hand's..is that going to cure covid is it ??

You sound like a typical Karen from facebook..a self confessed expert.

Please don't tell me you have become a professor aswell ?

Right slabour I can put up at least 5 to 6  reports that they have NOT even isolated the first virus... Backed up by a lot of virologist and epidemiologists who have morals and empathy and can NOT be paid off by big pharma... Can you do the same?? 

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "Arieh Kovler @ariehkovler Very positive vaccine news: Israeli HMO Maccabi reports just 20 positive coronavirus tests out of 128,000 people who had their second Pfizer shot a week or more ago. None of the 20 were serious cases."

Sandymere away and walk them galgos in the beach get a bit of fresh air and give your head a shake... Isreal... Fk me yea I'd believe them as much as I believe China....Next you will be quoting Tony Blair ffs... ???

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Right slabour I can put up at least 5 to 6  reports that they have NOT even isolated the first virus... Backed up by a lot of virologist and epidemiologists who have morals and empathy and can NOT be paid off by big pharma... Can you do the same?? 

Right slabour.what does that even mean..

Are you into the 911 conspiracy's and a flat earther by any chance...or and let's not forget the Rothschild conspiracy's ?

"It takes a conspiracy theory, of course, to explain why experts so overwhelmingly reject your worldview, because, surely, it can’t be because you’re just plain wrong, right? Surely, the reason why nearly all the relevant experts in the relevant scientific field reject your viewpoint and beliefs and the evidence reported in the scientific literature in that field overwhelmingly rejects—or, at minimum, emphatically does not support—your beliefs is because there’s a vast conspiracy to suppress them and they are in on it. Again, surely it can’t be because you’re just plain wrong, can it?

Of course not."

SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

Last week, SBM's fearless founder Steve Novella wrote what I considered to be an important post about the danger of conspiratorial thinking to science-based medicine (SBM), noting that anything that t