to have the corvid jab or not

20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've just spoken to my brother on the way to work and heard what a shower the vaccination programme is. 

A lass in the village who is helping out down where they are doing the vaccinations has been getting her mates in for vaccines which is plain wrong and stinks!

I thought it's the old and vulnerable who get priority? 

At the end of the day they call around to stop them being wasted

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That's what I said to my brother but like he said, surely they should be putting notices out for the old and vulnerable first? 

Old folk and such have been turned away because they've ran out of vaccines that day. 

My uncles GF is in that group of mates, shame on them. 

7 hours ago, Greb147 said:

That's what I said to my brother but like he said, surely they should be putting notices out for the old and vulnerable first? 

Old folk and such have been turned away because they've ran out of vaccines that day. 

My mate has been doing the jabs clinics and they had too many jabs so everyone working just rang people because the jabs had an hour shelf life

4 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

My mate has been doing the jabs clinics and they had too many jabs so everyone working just rang people because the jabs had an hour shelf life

I still think it's wrong, they should be advertising more for the old and vulnerable IMO. 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I think I suffer from depression/stress

Seriously mate, like I've said to you, see the doc and get that sorted. Could easily be the root cause of all your problems ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Seriously mate, like I've said to you, see the doc and get that sorted. Could easily be the root cause of all your problems ?

I don't fancy going on happy pills mate. ?

When I get back on a normal shift pattern I'm going to get back in to training and eating better. 

Trouble with my I have things ticking over in my head too much. ?

17 hours ago, walshie said:

I'm undecided. Can everyone remind me whether they are going to have the jab or not and list the reasons behind their decision?

14 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I've just spoken to my brother on the way to work and heard what a shower the vaccination programme is. 

A lass in the village who is helping out down where they are doing the vaccinations has been getting her mates in for vaccines which is plain wrong and stinks!

I thought it's the old and vulnerable who get priority? 

13 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

13 hours ago, Greb147 said:

13 hours ago, baker boy said:

How much does the vaccine cost per dose, I'll wager there's people buying the vaccine from somewhere

6 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

4 hours ago, Wideboy said:

The only problem with getting the jab unofficially is will you get the second one at the right time so that you get the most protection? 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I still think it's wrong, they should be advertising more for the old and vulnerable IMO. 

@walshie

A couple of good reasons there mate. It's a f***ing farce!!

This whole thing is being handled with complete incompetence.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

@walshie

Yes it is but that really isn't a reason to have the virus or not though IMO. 

Just now, shaaark said:

You mean to have the vaccine or not.

No mate, not just that. ?

Yeah mate, I've just woken up so excuse me. ?

Folk are linking the shit shower of actions by our government to the effectiveness and safety of these vaccines, they aren't correlated. ?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, shaaark said:

@walshie

I was joking. After 250 pages I think everyone has their own opinions and I doubt another 250 pages would change them one little bit. 

30 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yeah mate, I've just woken up so excuse me. ?

Folk are linking the shit shower of actions by our government to the effectiveness and safety of these vaccines, they aren't correlated. ?

Lol I've been walking around in a bit of daze myself lol.

Yeah, I realise that mate. But I still just don't have much faith in the government or the scientists.

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

I was joking. After 250 pages I think everyone has their own opinions and I doubt another 250 pages would change them one little bit. 

:doh: lol

See my recent reply to greb, am still a tad tired! Lol. And yeah, totally agree. ?

• Like 2

so the experts said last week you can leave the 2nd jab for many many weeks but no wait this week they change their minds again and say you do need the 2nd jab asap.fecking experts in what, i could go on the telly as an "expert" and give better fecking advice ffs.

• Like 1