Birra bad luck

11 minutes ago, skycat said:

Horrible thing to happen, even worse when you spend hours looking for them only to find them dead. So sorry to hear this.

Yeah looked 4 him all night he must of bin dead instantly or there abouts as I had walked wiin yards of him and never heard note how I dint see him wi the lamp is a mystery went back first light and found him 

• Sad 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me main dog got killed other night broke his neck running 1 out the beam found him next day not a mark on him but dead as a post   

That were him  Rip fred

Sorry for your loss mate that’s shit. It’s brutal mate but if it’s any consolation the dog died doing what he loved. We all know every time we run a dog, put it to ground etc it’s a risk but life’s a

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Sorry for your loss mate that’s shit. It’s brutal mate but if it’s any consolation the dog died doing what he loved. We all know every time we run a dog, put it to ground etc it’s a risk but life’s a risk and would be bloody boring if we didn’t take risks and they love even more than we do. Lost my best ferret on Saturday spent all weekend looking for him and been back in the week no sign. It’s only a ferret I know, not the same as a dog, but it still hurts and hate to lose a good animal. 

Sad news that blackneck.  Bob   go back to same land and put down a few cage traps put a couple of old hats or t shirts in them and bit of liver . Got my best ferret back after 8 days

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, The drover said:

Sad news that blackneck.  Bob   go back to same land and put down a few cage traps put a couple of old hats or t shirts in them and bit of liver . Got my best ferret back after 8 days

Thanks mate, I’ve put some cage traps down with rabbit in them and got landowner keeping an eye plus Mrs put it on Facebook as a footpath runs near to where I lost him. Just got to keep trying and hoping really. I lost a jill about 8 years ago and 27 days later she wondered up to a beater on a shot day fat as a pig and I got her back so there is hope. 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Sorry for your loss mate that’s shit. It’s brutal mate but if it’s any consolation the dog died doing what he loved. We all know every time we run a dog, put it to ground etc it’s a risk but life’s a risk and would be bloody boring if we didn’t take risks and they love even more than we do. Lost my best ferret on Saturday spent all weekend looking for him and been back in the week no sign. It’s only a ferret I know, not the same as a dog, but it still hurts and hate to lose a good animal. 

I lost my best jill Saturday as well ,collar stop working and i put a hob in and still no luck ,been back every day and left cage but no joy ,she 8 yr old and best worker I got .

i hope  you find your pug.

• Sad 3
14 hours ago, Black neck said:

Me main dog got killed other night broke his neck running 1 out the beam found him next day not a mark on him but dead as a post 

Sorry to hear news like that mate ,had similar happen with one of mine 18months ago and its still raw , but like i was told ur dog was doing what it loved ,  chin up bud and atb for the future .

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Black neck said:

Yeah looked 4 him all night he must of bin dead instantly or there abouts as I had walked wiin yards of him and never heard note how I dint see him wi the lamp is a mystery went back first light and found him 

Yes, the same thing happened to me and my OH: his dog must have broken her neck only 50 yards from where we were, but couldn't see her as she was lying in a tiny dip in the ground. Like you, went back and found her at first light. At least it was quick.

• Like 1