Birra bad luck

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me main dog got killed other night broke his neck running 1 out the beam found him next day not a mark on him but dead as a post   

That were him  Rip fred

Sorry for your loss mate that’s shit. It’s brutal mate but if it’s any consolation the dog died doing what he loved. We all know every time we run a dog, put it to ground etc it’s a risk but life’s a

Posted Images

bloody hell, hate reading these type posts , chin up , just at the start of the season as well, if you want run out and catch few things this season , let me know i pop down with big Buck ,      ps   what pup you got, at least  you got somthing to bring on next year    Ray :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, bird said:

bloody hell, hate reading these type posts , chin up , just at the start of the season as well, if you want run out and catch few things this season , let me know i pop down with big Buck ,      ps   what pup you got, at least  you got somthing to bring on next year    Ray :thumbs:

Pups a beddy greyhound Ray 

10 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I lost my best jill Saturday as well ,collar stop working and i put a hob in and still no luck ,been back every day and left cage but no joy ,she 8 yr old and best worker I got .

i hope  you find your pug.

Thanks mate, you to. Hopefully they both turn up. 

2 hours ago, bird said:

Great offer for blackie would help him out well done ray 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, moonlighter said:

Sorry to hear that. 
I’ve lost too many dogs on the lamp, that I don’t do it anymore. I’ll run the odd rabbit in a grass paddock but no more big game. The dogs are running too fast with too many dykes about for my liking. 

Dog was running rabbit in a grass paddock ironically