Sign in to follow this  
.357shooter

lewis hamilton

13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not doubting that but you can quite easily find out if your bull cross will throw in the towel without the need to drive to the bottom end of the country. 

But the better tested ones are from the south, that’s totally irrefutable imho 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

But the better tested ones are from the south, that’s totally irrefutable imho 

Ok pal. 

I wonder why plenty of southerners were buying dogs off a certain someone from a couple of mile off me? 

Edited by Greb147

Plenty of gear down here,but same as most places allways have shit nights.lots of riflemen about,everyone seems to have a rifle. 1st ferrets,2nd they get a shotgun,3rd a rifle,then 1&2 go in the bin..then,all you hear is night vision this,nv that.bores the shit out of me.theve allways shot 12 Fox,56,37,or 135 pigeons,etc,

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Ok pal. 

I wonder why plenty of southerners were buying dogs off a certain someone from a couple of mile off me? 

If that’s l g , I wonder where those are now 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If that’s l g , I wonder where those are now 

No, just another Internet name that was all over at some point. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Are you for real? Look who's arguing, you want me to roll over to make them feel better? 

Socks called me a coward, now I've asked him to show me how cowardly I am. 

If you were being impartial you would see the little idiot started the argument, of course there's a certain click here where preferred members can say anything to anyone with nothing in the way of a warning. 

You don't think folk can or should defend themselves, if he wants to act the idiot then I'll oblige. 

I'm being pretty f***ing impartial letting you come back on here for 49th time. If you don't like the people here you know what to do. 

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'm being pretty f***ing impartial letting you come back on here for 49th time. If you don't like the people here you know what to do. 

So can you tell me why you haven't dished out the bans to the select few when you know you would to me and many others? 

I like plenty on here but some are arse holes IMO. 

They may be different in reality who knows. 

3 hours ago, socks said:

Like a rat into a baited trap you’ve just proved your a coward. Gnasher offers you down to big yourself up with an arm wrestling session and you bluff and bluster about it. You think I’m short old and fat and want to fight me for money 😂😂😂 as I said your a loud mouthed coward ......

Your not old Ken. 😁

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dytkos said:

Your not old Ken. 😁

Cheers, D.

Sshhh don’t tell anybody. 

2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Your not old Ken. 😁

Cheers, D.

Mature? 

• Haha 1

Without some people on here wishing to rip my larynx out, can I just ask why some people wish to 'test' their dogs to the extent that they will/might fail? Always puzzled me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Without some people on here wishing to rip my larynx out, can I just ask why some people wish to 'test' their dogs to the extent that they will/might fail? Always puzzled me

some like to know what they have and how far they  can go some do it just for a name and fame but the real test is when the man behind the lead knows when enough is enough  sadly more fail there dog than the dog fails them 

• Like 6