• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happ

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks! if that wanna be prick feels so strongly

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Are you for real? Look who's arguing, you want me to roll over to make them feel better? 

Socks called me a coward, now I've asked him to show me how cowardly I am. 

If you were being impartial you would see the little idiot started the argument, of course there's a certain click here where preferred members can say anything to anyone with nothing in the way of a warning. 

You don't think folk can or should defend themselves, if he wants to act the idiot then I'll oblige. 

I'm being pretty f***ing impartial letting you come back on here for 49th time. If you don't like the people here you know what to do. 

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'm being pretty f***ing impartial letting you come back on here for 49th time. If you don't like the people here you know what to do. 

So can you tell me why you haven't dished out the bans to the select few when you know you would to me and many others? 

I like plenty on here but some are arse holes IMO. 

They may be different in reality who knows. 

3 hours ago, socks said:

Like a rat into a baited trap you’ve just proved your a coward. Gnasher offers you down to big yourself up with an arm wrestling session and you bluff and bluster about it. You think I’m short old and fat and want to fight me for money ??? as I said your a loud mouthed coward ......

Your not old Ken. ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Without some people on here wishing to rip my larynx out, can I just ask why some people wish to 'test' their dogs to the extent that they will/might fail? Always puzzled me

some like to know what they have and how far they  can go some do it just for a name and fame but the real test is when the man behind the lead knows when enough is enough  sadly more fail there dog than the dog fails them 

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

some like to know what they have and how far they  can go some do it just for a name and fame but the real test is when the man behind the lead knows when enough is enough  sadly more fail there dog than the dog fails them 

More failures own dogs full stop ! 

And more worrying they've had kids ! Not capable of looking after themselves let alone  a kid !

Edited by waltjnr
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Bear with me here mate. Lurchers were originally bred to provide rabbits, the odd hare and some gamebirds for their owners. Similarly, terriers for killing vermin, when needed, for stock protection. Unless, mordern day, it's just numbers/ego/BULLSHIT.

Now, if you want to 'test' dogs, get them in the pit or on the race track.

I await the wrath/scorn/criticism ?

• Like 1