Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Try slowing down, you'll feel safer and innocent pedestrians on routes you drive on will be safer

I don't drive around at speed in a car mate.but if I'm a passenger and the driver is overtaking and then touching 80mph etc I don't like it.i feel very unsafe.

The wife's got a 2.0 turbo diesel.

I drive a 1.3 petrol lol.

Feck speeding in cars..

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happ

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks! if that wanna be prick feels so strongly

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, king said:

I don't drive around at speed in a car mate.but if I'm a passenger and the driver is overtaking and then touching 80mph etc I don't like it.i feel very unsafe.

The wife's got a 2.0 turbo diesel.

I drive a 1.3 petrol lol.

Feck speeding in cars..

But you feel safe jumping off a mountain with nothing but a piece of cloth keeping you aloft?! 😐

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, king said:

Hamilton is a hypocrite dogfox.

Yes I feel much more safer on a bike compared to a car. The main reason is a bike is very narrow and can get through small gaps etc.

With a car you are nearly as wide as the lane and no escape route in a car.

If I'm in a car doing 80mph on A roads I hate it lol.obviously motorways i ain't to bad.

 

I agree he is but when you hear him speaking he comes across better than all the shite he posts on social media. 

Anyway how do you know what he's doing, secret fan are you? 

And to say you feel safer on the roads riding a bike than in a car tells me you're mentally unstable. 

 

 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I agree he is but when you hear him speaking he comes across better than all the shite he posts on social media. 

Anyway how do you know what he's doing, secret fan are you? 

And to say you feel safer on the roads riding a bike than in a car tells me you're mentally unstable. 

 

 

I think half the basket cases on here belong in a f****n stable! 🤓

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I agree he is but when you hear him speaking he comes across better than all the shite he posts on social media. 

Anyway how do you know what he's doing, secret fan are you? 

And to say you feel safer on the roads riding a bike than in a car tells me you're mentally unstable. 

 

 

Feel safer going quick on bike myself. 

Dont knock it till you've tried it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Feel safer going quick on bike myself. 

Dont knock it till you've tried it. 

I've tried it, been on the back of some c**t and trust me I don't shake and go white after nipping to Primark in the car. 😂

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, shaaark said:

But you feel safe jumping off a mountain with nothing but a piece of cloth keeping you aloft?! 😐

And that is because I'm in control mate.

Not a passenger sitting there.

My life is in my hands not someone else's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've tried it, been on the back of some c**t and trust me I don't shake and go white after nipping to Primark in the car. 😂

And that's what makes us all different dogfox.

I've done things that you would never do.

And like wise you've probably done things that I would never do.

To be good at doing anything in life.

You have to have an Interest in it.which grows into an obsession with some people.

If you haven't got an interest in what you want to do.you won't be any good at it.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just to take your mind off the BLM situation, Lewis Hamilton has now confirmed that his Bulldog is fully vegan. 

He claims that the dog being vegan helps it's breathing and walking, if your main concern with a dog is how well it can breathe and walk why buy a fcuking bulldog in the first place. In my opinion the bulldog as it has become is a disgrace and the Kennel club should hang their heads in shame....

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stumfelter said:

He claims that the dog being vegan helps it's breathing and walking, if your main concern with a dog is how well it can breathe and walk why buy a fcuking bulldog in the first place. In my opinion the bulldog as it has become is a disgrace and the Kennel club should hang their heads in shame....

He's right it might help it's breathing, it will drop dead in a week. 😂

Edited by Greb147
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just to take your mind off the BLM situation, Lewis Hamilton has now confirmed that his Bulldog is fully vegan. 

All we need now is for him to crash in a ball of flames and everyone’s a winner !

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...