• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happ

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks! if that wanna be prick feels so strongly

Posted Images

Its a big dissension in Arm Wrestling whether it becomes too popular and starts attracting the type of Hollywood matches thats going to kick off the new season with the likes of Eddie Hall....or stays small scale but more pure competitive......the younger guys obviously want the popularity as with it comes more coin and the Wal is like the Ufc of mma but  many athletes are moving away from the Wal and joining other organisations.....yanks just dont like having their nose put out of joint get big Levan over there he,ll shake them up a bit ?

Edited by gnasher16
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

He’s a prick the U.K. version of Colin the knee scumbag 

You can think whatever of him but that doesn't change the fact he's a quality racing driver. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You can think whatever of him but that doesn't change the fact he's a quality racing driver. 

Yep I do , he’s a spoilt little prick  he can take a knee and chew my cock lol he drives for a nazi German slave company pick the bones out of that 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Yep I do , he’s a spoilt little prick  he can take a knee and chew my cock lol he drives for a nazi German slave company pick the bones out of that 

I reckon you'd chew on his cock in the hope there's still taste of Nicole... ?

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I reckon you'd chew on his cock in the hope there's still taste of Nicole... ?

Jog on learn ya history of his paymasters and the role they played in nazi Germany and the slave trade of p o w. Lewi is a hypo now go read 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Racing drivers are as good as the car, always have been.

You would not have put any big name racing driver in a minor teams car and he would have been world champion, just wouldn’t have happened.

Everybody knows that. 

Put any driver good enough to be in F1 in a Ferrari or McClaren or whoever the top cars are now and they will be world champion......decent amongst their peers won’t even come into it.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Racing drivers are as good as the car, always have been.

You would not have put any big name racing driver in a minor teams car and he would have been world champion, just wouldn’t have happened.

Everybody knows that. 

Put any driver good enough to be in F1 in a Ferrari or McClaren or whoever the top cars are now and they will be world champion......decent amongst their peers won’t even come into it.

The good drivers always tend to end up in the good cars though, plus they still have to beat their teammate to the title should they have the car that's capable of doing so. 

33 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Jog on learn ya history of his paymasters and the role they played in nazi Germany and the slave trade of p o w. Lewi is a hypo now go read 

The Nazis also wore spotted Y-Fronts, were the manufacturers of said Y-Fronts also Nazis? ?

57 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The Nazis also wore spotted Y-Fronts, were the manufacturers of said Y-Fronts also Nazis? ?

This is how evil mercedes are.

Sending folk to the gas chambers..Screenshot_20200703-221441.png.127e725418c29b842667f003514d1e3e.png

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm sure that would stop you driving a Merc Deano...... ?

If I was working for them i wouldn't rant about slaves.and slave symbols etc.

He is slating the hand that feeds him.