• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Olympian that got stopped ,I just dont get it,in my area ,coursing a problem ,old bill dont pull over a mini cooper with some blonde hairdresser driving it ,they tug a white transit ,if it so happ

Suit the prick better to sink a few Wells and give his distant relatives some fukcing fresh water, for me that's would be the meaning of BLM and save them asking in every ad break for £3 a month

f1 is wank nowadays... I grew up on the moors watching the Lombard rally, rally drivers have the real skill and there not a bunch of virtue signal pricks! if that wanna be prick feels so strongly

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Blackmag said:

some like to know what they have and how far they  can go some do it just for a name and fame but the real test is when the man behind the lead knows when enough is enough  sadly more fail there dog than the dog fails them 

Good post mate..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Arm wrestling training? Wtf? ?

I've had a handful of arm wrestles pissed up in a pub, I'm hardly in the WAL. ?

Then maybe you should think before letting your mouth run away with you ?

Your expertise on the Kings Move had me thinking you was Michael Todd himself !

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Then maybe you should think before letting your mouth run away with you ?

Your expertise on the Kings Move had me thinking you was Michael Todd himself !

What are you babbling on about Gnasher? 

Spit it out? ?

22 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahahaha what the hell are you rambling on about you silly clown? 

Gnasher has offered to arm wrestle, have you heard yourself FFS. ??

He's never offered anything, I have no messages off him. 

Why in the hell would I want to drive to London for an arm wrestling session anyway silly boy? It's not as though it's a hobby of mine., ??

Well I know easy money when I see it so you got any coin and we can see how much a coward I am? ??

It was in one of your other usernames i forget which one....all very friendly it was quite pleasant to chat to another arm wrestling fan as theres not that many about....we merely agreed next time you was down this way we,d wrap hands and id explain the Kings Move to you a bit better as i sensed you didnt quite have the mastery of it that you was claiming to have ?....no big deal.

Just now, gnasher16 said:

It was in one of your other usernames i forget which one....all very friendly it was quite pleasant to chat to another arm wrestling fan as theres not that many about....we merely agreed next time you was down this way we,d wrap hands and id explain the Kings Move to you a bit better as i sensed you didnt quite have the mastery of it that you was claiming to have ?....no big deal.

Oh right now that's better. 

Yeah I've watched quite a bit of the sport these last couple of years, never even contemplated participating in it apart from with mates when I've had a gallon. ?

I

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Oh right now that's better. 

Yeah I've watched quite a bit of the sport these last couple of years, never even contemplated participating in it apart from with mates when I've had a gallon. ?

I

Well like i say the offers there.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Well like i say the offers there.

I haven't even pulled myself off in months let alone arm wrestled. ?

I'll let you know if and when I work down there, you can show me how it's done. 

Edited by Greb147

Been watching that Russian lad schoolboy they call him on you tube  he’s good gear great watching and the fella Devon he’s great you almost feel the situation of power as you watch him love it 

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Been watching that Russian lad schoolboy they call him on you tube  he’s good gear great watching and the fella Devon he’s great you almost feel the situation of power as you watch him love it 

Schoolboys brother was actually the star of the family a few years ago but made the selfless act to end his own career in order to promote his brother.....very unusual puller,with the right training partners he can make an impact in the coming years.....Devon is just brilliant,done more for the sport than anybody....thoroughly decent chap and great competitor.

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Schoolboys brother was actually the star of the family a few years ago but made the selfless act to end his own career in order to promote his brother.....very unusual puller,with the right training partners he can make an impact in the coming years.....Devon is just brilliant,done more for the sport than anybody....thoroughly decent chap and great competitor.

Devon is great to watch a true entertainer  loves the strap  , the schoolboy learnt that bit more from him  great to see the schoolboy lay it down good lad 

I don't think Devon is quite at the level anymore of some of the Europeans, I see Denis is trying to make a comeback but I doubt he will ever be the same after nearly popping his clogs. 

26 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't think Devon is quite at the level anymore of some of the Europeans, I see Denis is trying to make a comeback but I doubt he will ever be the same after nearly popping his clogs. 

What the the euro arm poppers lol