Saying white lives matter....

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I can only speak from my own prospective......I’m a London lad and a West Ham fan.

Over the years I have supported an old traditional London club, it’s core support comes from an area absolutely decimated by these dirty animals.

Never mind the shit football and two bob nature of our team and set up, lads have ploughed their money and their life into supporting that club and they turn round and rub people’s noses in the shit that football is their escape from ?, the daily multicultural hell they have to live in? ........nah, I don’t f***ing think so mate, they can f**k off ! 

If someone ain’t for you then they are against you in my mind.

I get were your coming from wilf walk round the ground or area of my team you will be lucky to see a white family what you will see is plenty of shit just thrown in the back alleys nappies black bags ect and a dirty shit  hole of a area just like many northern towns with large Asian communities white flight from there happened years ago they don't want integration and a lot will tell you they stick to there own shops ect multiculturalism doesn't work  so why try and keep  forcing it I like you and many others I spent years going home and away not now  like I said I go non league now I find it much better 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

I think the fact that blm have got Marxist leaders and few fkd in the head mouthpieces at the wheel should see it crash and burn itself , thers one thing wanting slave trader  connected statues taken down from view  , that’s ther opinion but we knew all along they wanted that but never went about it in democratic way  if they want to keepin track on the slavery agenda then the top two schools Harvard and Yale had deep slavery connections behind them which in turn means anyone who attended these schools did so knowing full well of the slavery connection the clintons bushes Obama Kerry were all products of these two schools it only right they hand all ther cash over ?  Now   moving on to dismantle anything reg Jesus Christ white cos of his white supremecist connection mmm not so sure thatl go down too well  tbh that’s the part which will difine the blm as Marxists?  or caring for ther community ?  The writing is on the wall  as they wanting to destroy history is a Marxist isis way,  the folk they pretend that they behind still shooting them self’s to bits kids n all  they ain’t been protesting  in the hoods them little spotty white liberals who follow n back em  get eaten alive ,  for all the skinny laptop liberal  latte gang who  sitting with em ?Malcolm X said: "The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I think the fact that blm have got Marxist leaders and few fkd in the head mouthpieces at the wheel should see it crash and burn itself , thers one thing wanting slave trader  connected statues taken down from view  , that’s ther opinion but we knew all along they wanted that but never went about it in democratic way  if they want to keepin track on the slavery agenda then the top two schools Harvard and Yale had deep slavery connections behind them which in turn means anyone who attended these schools did so knowing full well of the slavery connection the clintons bushes Obama Kerry were all products of these two schools it only right they hand all ther cash over ?  Now   moving on to dismantle anything reg Jesus Christ white cos of his white supremecist connection mmm not so sure thatl go down too well  tbh that’s the part which will difine the blm as Marxists?  or caring for ther community ?  The writing is on the wall  as they wanting to destroy history is a Marxist isis way,  the folk they pretend that they behind still shooting them self’s to bits kids n all  they ain’t been protesting  in the hoods them little spotty white liberals who follow n back em  get eaten alive ,  for all the skinny laptop liberal  latte gang who  sitting with em ?Malcolm X said: "The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems

Not one of em gives a shite about slavery. 

The prophet mohamed was a slave trader.....are we going to attack him? Maybe remove him from the holy book of the muslamics? 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Not one of em gives a shite about slavery. 

The prophet mohamed was a slave trader.....are we going to attack him? Maybe remove him from the holy book of the muslamics? 

Well really he should be in  there sights but can u imagine the payback ??  They got plenty on ther plate if they want to go full hog lol   Can’t see the Jesus thing being kind to them with Hispanics  Afro Americans Americans  . Led to believe the indigenous tribes were slavers ? Then again isn’t that wat blm realy want civil war ? Guess so  , “ reap wat u so an all that “ 

Edited by green lurchers

Unlike some of you fellas on here, I'm not that politically minded. So what I'm understanding from what I've read on here, if I was to declare rather loudly, that WHITE LIVES MATTER!!! Would I be banned off this site? Questioningly, SHAAARK? ?