Saying white lives matter....

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

They might because they will be lucky to sell 10k season tickets

I remember you banging your drum about different gravy how you were the most  loyal support ? look the word loyal up max and just a note scum abusing methven and giving his mobile number out on social media whilst  mocking his fight with terminal cancer is the lowest of the low pond life supporters for doing that shocking so don't talk about human rights max ?

Edited by Blackmag

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I remember you banging your drum about different gravy how you were the most  loyal support ? look the word loyal up max and just a note scum abusing methven and giving his mobile number out on social media whilst  mocking his fight with terminal cancer is the lowest of the low pond life supporters for doing that shocking so don't talk about human rights max ?

You don’t know how happy I am......I think he has imprinted on you now ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

24k season tickets 2 consecutive seasons in 3rd tier and record average 32l crowds with record breaking 46k crowd in 3rd tier' that  after back to back relegations from prem to championship . And 5-6 years of struggle in the prem.

Yes def different gravy' no other fans would of stood by their club any better that .

Fact

But when the likes of Methven start decimating your academy and trousering a 20 million parachute payment supports good will wears thin and voting with your feet is the only way.

Them fickle fookers up the road were shouting at shops after staying in the prem ffs and thought Rafa was a god when the facts are Bruce's record is better the clueless 92 er's ?

So that gives scum the right to abuse a terminally ill man because he decimated your academy 

He resigned to personal issues did he not then spoke and supported cancer charities before declaring he had it so why would be lie about that then when the abuse started on your own forum and Twitter which was removed of both sites and his family came out and spoke about it but is still spoke about on your forum about it try the thread speechless for one so no max I'm not clutching at straws and please stop comparing what's been said or happened  to nufc fans all the time to try and justify your fans behaviour 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

He's a chance using every avenue to justify him ripping the club off off to the tune of 20 mill and selling every academy player for peanuts

and if he's using his cancer diagnosis to try once again to justify his methods he's stopped to a new low.

Hes a c**t end of.

And you said terminal.

Which ain't the case .

Get your FACTS right on many fronts before spouting your usual nonsense ?

Been busy on Google maxy lad that's what I read but if not I hold my hands up but that said to abuse a man with cancer for not running a club how you lot want is a all time low for anyone .like I say max it's a sick trick so don't try a defend it 

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He resigned cos the support had him Sussed ?

Him and Donald have went quiet on the refunds for the 4 games Safc's 24k season ticket holders are due for the season being curtailed .

They southern chancers 

nothing more 

nothing less .

He resigned for personal reasons which was cancer  as you know and max stop trying to compare to the toon they are a bigger better supported club always have been and there  playing in the top league in front of 50 000 plus there not some mid table 3rd division team without a pot to piss in fact ? 

17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Justify our fans behaviour ' I'm giving you comparisons to show your nonsense and double standards for when they suit your agenda ' ?

Thats all ??

I have never heard of the toon army shitting in there seats or in fountains fact ?

40 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Max theres threads on this site devoted entirely to your club, why dont you post on them instead of spoiling everyone elses enjoyment of this site with your drivel

Are you the forum prefect, you had no problems when your pal spoiled my thread. 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Are you the forum prefect, you had no problems when your pal spoiled my thread. 

That pitbull/bulldog thread still going. Been a few siily posts last couple of pages. But that's how most of the threads go these days. But I'm sure people will overcome that. I'm enjoying it anyway, regardless of the childish posts

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That pitbull/bulldog thread still going. Been a few siily posts last couple of pages. But that's how most of the threads go these days. But I'm sure people will overcome that. I'm enjoying it anyway, regardless of the childish posts

Truth hurts?it's a forum where we are all intitiled to our opinions and thoughts.... That's what makes this place what it is.... No need to get angry and start throwing threats around.... You can't ask for someone's experience on something then rubbish their reply imo lol.... Just not cricket boys?? 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Truth hurts?it's a forum where we are all intitiled to our opinions and thoughts.... That's what makes this place what it is.... No need to get angry and start throwing threats around.... You can't ask for someone's experience on something then rubbish their reply imo lol.... Just not cricket boys?? 

What truth? 

And asking about who's experience? 

You have a habit of acting the comedian and don't put much input in to threads apart from sly digs. 

You're used to getting the last word on your high horse, difference is you spit your dummy out when someone does slate you. 

Max has as much right to voice his opinion as anybody, you and your mates will have to get over it. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Lol don't get me wrong dc, some of those childish posts sometimes have me nearly pissing myself, even if they don't add much to the thread ? ?

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Exactly, a good thread turned in to playground antics because of a certain few. I would say 99% of threads end up like this.