Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

Major incident declared in Bournemouth fur to the beaches being packed 

can’t quite remember blm marches having the same effect can’t we ? 

bought 30 large  placards on railings in my own little home town in Suffolk . One of the nicest places to live in the uk and often included on surveys etc. 

don’t think I’ve ever seen a single bame in this area except London doctors and holiday homes. 

Sakes like 

17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Major incident declared in Bournemouth fur to the beaches being packed 

can’t quite remember blm marches having the same effect can’t we ? 

bought 30 large  placards on railings in my own little home town in Suffolk . One of the nicest places to live in the uk and often included on surveys etc. 

don’t think I’ve ever seen a single bame in this area except London doctors and holiday homes. 

Sakes like 

I went to Cleggy for the day yesterday and it was packed, a boozer was open as well. ?

• Haha 1
On 23/06/2020 at 17:31, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8451435/amp/Burnley-fan-White-Lives-Matter-plane-posted-racist-P-messages-online.html

the new hated couple of the year ...

I feel for these two as they will now be muck raked to death 

Both sacked today I see 

terrible 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Na the Mags were Keegan to Anyfooker lol ?

And were if any did all this extra support come from max look at there attendances through the years and now when a 70 000 seater on its way  and filled you lot will have even more reason to be bitter 

Edited by Blackmag
9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think it's got more to do with all the paki posts on his Facebook than the plane. 

He's not wrong though dido as you know . folk need just drive round Burnley Blackburn Preston ect .he's right they turn theses areas in to shit holes and no nothing gets said because of the race card .and  they don't want integration never had they bring there backward ideology with them 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think it's got more to do with all the paki posts on his Facebook than the plane. 

Have you seen the sky reporting on it and the video explaining why it’s important to understand why it’s wrong? 
How condescending is that? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/burnley-fan-responsible-for-white-lives-matter-stunt-sacked-from-his-job-12014075

Look at the pics used of the couple as well , f***ing media are vermin 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type . 

couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She was  villified however it went past the joke and she’s black balled from her work ever again . Lost her job , her mind her sanity. Over a daft argument that a real man would have said “shut up you clown , look how your acting to that lad “ about. 

She was literally publicly trialled and destroyed by the media . I expected to hear she committed suicide and as I knew her mam well , it was hard to watch. 

fast forward to Caroline flack , who had a history of drunken violence , came unstuck and couldn’t face the consequences. We all know a woman like that , fit but a f***ing lunatic .The same people who vilified Roxanne canonised Caroline within an inch of sainthood . If she’d been a man , she have faced damming to hell. 

now it may seem that this is totally unrelated , but for a relatively daft , but non criminal action, this couple will now face trial by media. Much the extent of those two women. 

sacked , rebutted , outcast by society , all the while our historical statues are attacked with impunity by a horde bereft of charges . I fully expect this couple to be be harangued financially , their social media and intimate lives broadcast to the nation in a humiliating fashion. 

is this really what we’ve became ? 

chatterring housewives afraid to speak our thoughts for fear of damnation by a country living in bubbles of knife crime , take aways , Audi’s on credit and the despair of not living an instagram lifestyle . 

f**k that. I don’t want to play this game anymore 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type . 

couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She was  villified however it went past the joke and she’s black balled from her work ever again . Lost her job , her mind her sanity. Over a daft argument that a real man would have said “shut up you clown , look how your acting to that lad “ about. 

She was literally publicly trialled and destroyed by the media . I expected to hear she committed suicide and as I knew her mam well , it was hard to watch. 

fast forward to Caroline flack , who had a history of drunken violence , came unstuck and couldn’t face the consequences. We all know a woman like that , fit but a f***ing lunatic .The same people who vilified Roxanne canonised Caroline within an inch of sainthood . If she’d been a man , she have faced damming to hell. 

now it may seem that this is totally unrelated , but for a relatively daft , but non criminal action, this couple will now face trial by media. Much the extent of those two women. 

sacked , rebutted , outcast by society , all the while our historical statues are attacked with impunity by a horde bereft of charges . I fully expect this couple to be be harangued financially , their social media and intimate lives broadcast to the nation in a humiliating fashion. 

is this really what we’ve became ? 

chatterring housewives afraid to speak our thoughts for fear of damnation by a country living in bubbles of knife crime , take aways , Audi’s on credit and the despair of not living an instagram lifestyle . 

f**k that. I don’t want to play this game anymore 

Well I wonder why they don't go after theses grooming gangs the same way or the black gangs that knife each other daily or even the c**ts that attack the police like last night why aren't the media saying it as it is it's blacks and when the police ect starting bowing down and saying sorry for something that never happened in there life time they gave them a inch and now they want a mile and are taking it  just look at America hopefully Trump knocks it on the head there nothing from Boris yet again about it 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

He's not wrong though dido as you know . folk need just drive round Burnley Blackburn Preston ect .he's right they turn theses areas in to shit holes and no nothing gets said because of the race card .and  they don't want integration never had they bring there backward ideology with them 

I didn't disagree. 

?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Well I wonder why they don't go after theses grooming gangs the same way or the black gangs that knife each other daily or even the c**ts that attack the police like last night why aren't the media saying it as it is it's blacks and when the police ect starting bowing down and saying sorry for something that never happened in there life time they gave them a inch and now they want a mile and are taking it  just look at America hopefully Trump knocks it on the head there nothing from Boris yet again about it 

You won’t hear f**k all honest from any main party in the UK, them c**ts are all from the same kidney mate.

People always say it’s not worth voting for nationalist parties but f**k it, they said “Leave” wouldn’t win the Brexit vote and 17 million people said different.......

• Like 1