Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Unlike some of you fellas on here, I'm not that politically minded. So what I'm understanding from what I've read on here, if I was to declare rather loudly, that WHITE LIVES MATTER!!! Would I be banned off this site? Questioningly, SHAAARK? ?

Shouldn't think so because your not committing any crime well not yet anyway I know freedom of speech is being done away with for the white person but wait and see 

All black lives matter so the millions being spent on arms in Africa every year often diverting aid to pay for some of it  whilst millions of blacks including many kids starve doesn't get a mention ? or the record breaking black on black murders in London no nothing there or all the funding going on to theses communities to better them nothing again as was mentioned earlier Allah was a slave trader will they target mosques I doubt it all through society be it sports building sites army the city tv  have all done and made massive leaps for blacks yet they don't recognize that and many blacks will say things are a lot better now than 40 years ago many more opportunities providing you want to better yourself they  want to erase are history and this white privilege they keep mentioning don't they realise the white folk on there marches are mainly  liberal white middle class or students mainly from privileged back grounds 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Shouldn't think so because your not committing any crime well not yet anyway I know freedom of speech is being done away with for the white person but wait and see 

WHITE LIVES MATTER!!! ?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

All black lives matter so the millions being spent on arms in Africa every year often diverting aid to pay for some of it  whilst millions of blacks including many kids starve doesn't get a mention ? or the record breaking black on black murders in London no nothing there or all the funding going on to theses communities to better them nothing again as was mentioned earlier Allah was a slave trader will they target mosques I doubt it all through society be it sports building sites army the city tv  have all done and made massive leaps for blacks yet they don't recognize that and many blacks will say things are a lot better now than 40 years ago many more opportunities providing you want to better yourself they  want to erase are history and this white privilege they keep mentioning don't they realise the white folk on there marches are mainly  liberal white middle class or students mainly from privileged back grounds 

Not being a a prick here mate, but could you please put some punctuation in your texts? Would make it A LOT easier ?

9 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, I can only speak from my own prospective......I’m a London lad and a West Ham fan.

Over the years I have supported an old traditional London club, it’s core support comes from an area absolutely decimated by these dirty animals.

Never mind the shit football and two bob nature of our team and set up, lads have ploughed their money and their life into supporting that club and they turn round and rub people’s noses in the shit that football is their escape from ?, the daily multicultural hell they have to live in? ........nah, I don’t f***ing think so mate, they can f**k off ! 

If someone ain’t for you then they are against you in my mind.

I don't know about your set up your under 23s are top of the table on 46 points I won't tell you who's famous  academy is bottom on 1 point with a goal minus of 43 ? there under 18s aren't any better ?

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No wonder ya mate took your contracts BM .

You most prob bored the fook out of your clients .

Haven't you got  enough going on trying to save your shitty third division mid table team from going bust like methenven said you lot was even calling for the owner to go and you were 7 th in the prem delusional  and when Donald said he would sell thousands wrote to him asking not to ? how's your reserves  doing max ? 

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I don't know about your set up your under 23s are top of the table on 46 points I won't tell you who's famous  academy is bottom on 1 point with a goal minus of 43 ? there under 18s aren't any better ?

Considering they are doing it out of a facility that is basically portacabins, it shows the depth of talent and coaching/football knowledge in the area and at the development stage of the club.

We used to produce World Cup winners, now we are grovelling around on our knees for a load of degenerate savages !

• Like 3