Saying white lives matter....

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

It’s incredible the giving and bowing in forgiveness  the brainwashed so called educated are  performing 

It is incredible.

The blm lot have never seen a cotton field. and no white man alive in Britain has sailed a boat load of blacks from Africa to London as slaves.

The result of all this will be a larger divide between the blacks and the whites.

But nothing will come of it to be honest.

1000s of white girls are the victims of grooming gangs.

And no protest nothing.

Some guy gets killed in America and the blacks in the UK go mad.

There's something else going on behind all this. There must be a driving force somewhere.

And who ever they are.they seem to be experts in this field.

Who is behind all this I don't know..

As I'm not that intelligent.

But something ain't right.

It's like they are trying to make the white man guilty and to accept immigration on a mass scale.And we are powerless to speak out..

In a nutshell we are fecking doomed..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

George soros 

That’s the dude who wants to bring  USA to it’s knees  I’m not trying to educate you as u know he’s behind the anti brexit movement and blm and plenty others inc USA Antifa  funny that victor has banned soros backed movements in soros country of birth. Hungary. , he might be one rich cnt but he is a cnt even double sided the Jews which he was one of  in the holocaust and raped his own kind he’s a wrong en 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

We have educated the black man ,the same black man that has never invented a single fecking thing ,is born lazy ,has learnt to play the race card at every opportunity  in a land where the natives are too week to say f**k all .
We are being attacked  from two sides from within our own lands ffs .Who,apart from Enoch Powell would have put money on that 50 years ago ?

Unless there is civil unrest very soon we will be too downtrodden to f***ing care ,a very sad state of affairs .

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, sid g said:

and would it be done if the stadiums were full of paying fans -- i dont think it would go down well at a few  grounds 

That’s the point without the folk who pay to watch they out of work the  out of touch with normality  the grossly overpaid  cnts  

Edited by green lurchers
57 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You do that, mate. And, when you get pulled, let us know. I, for one, won't sit here and divert my eyes when your fine comes in. It's as much as I can do. But, on both counts, it's fukcing Something!

Forgot to add hash cake hashtag fk all the liberal latte leftie  Marxist isis cnts ?  get a job u lazy load of uneducated cnt boxes  

What's sort of cnut drinks a latte? ?Obviously it has to be a black expresso with a shot of brandy, anything else and you're a wrong 'un ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

What's sort of cnut drinks a latte? ?Obviously it has to be a black expresso with a shot of brandy, anything else and you're a wrong 'un ?

Double Mack e artery for me lol with a beer hash cake hashtag  few slices of iberico  pork some goat cheese and crusty roll fk the skinny soy latte bolax 

Edited by green lurchers

Double Mack e artery for me lol 

They have a drink here called a carajillo (Ka ra he yo) it's basically half expresso and half whatever the fuuck your tipple is lol. I get one every weekend morning lol 1.50€ a pop.... 3 of them and you feel like you've main lined red bull ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

They have a drink here called a carajillo (Ka ra he yo) it's basically half expresso and half whatever the fuuck your tipple is lol. I get one every weekend morning lol 1.50€ a pop.... 3 of them and you feel like you've main lined red bull ?

Love it  I like the pin carrr doooo  which is expresso with froth but you try ordering it lol  little jug of vino  shot of sherry a bottle of superbock  pork cheese and bread the fisherman’s brekki lol anyway back on topic the Portuguese Spanish and french were at the slavery before our lot. Get marching liberal snowflakes they got some ground to cover before the get to the Middle East slavery lol 

Edited by green lurchers

Fair play to a lot of Burnley lads that have stuck up for this lad and he's gained a lot of support all over and rightly so  no doubt he will lose his job as will his girlfriend but they haven't done anything wrong but tell the truth there's more black footballers more black actors more black mps more black businesses now so how the feck are they oppressed theses days  oh and more black on black murders more black prisoners more black convicted drug dealers 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Fair play to a lot of Burnley lads that have stuck up for this lad and he's gained a lot of support all over and rightly so  no doubt he will lose his job as will his girlfriend but they haven't done anything wrong but tell the truth there's more black footballers more black actors more black mps more black businesses now so how the feck are they oppressed theses days  oh and more black on black murders more black prisoners more black convicted drug dealers 

Shhhh you know the truth will affect ther eggshell snowflake feelings lol they will end up o d in on soy milk n lettuce  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, baker boy said:

A bit of common sense, make the most of it. it will be made a crime soon enough

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/police-investigate-burnley-white-lives-123843248.html

Some of the comments beneath are interesting and imho show the true voice of the uk 

non twitter account holding regular people 

• Like 7