Saying white lives matter....

35 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

That’s just it Wilf . I know he had it hard as a kid , but Christ who didn’t ? The ginger kid with glasses, the kid from a really poor family? The kids who have uncle Ernie humping them when he babysits . Kids have to get on with it or curl up and be a victim for the rest of their lives, the fact that my brother in law didn’t do that and has prospered and his family has flourished, told me all was well with him  .  But I find it a bit of a bitter pill , that all this time he has obviously harboured a grudge and there is a disconnect there , and now I feel a bit bewildered .

People like me get called all kinds of names for pointing out such clear and obvious differences but until we face these differences we cant expect change....black culture is all about what blacks can get their culture does not promote consideration for others it is a low culture that cannot promote the attributes that makes societies great.....consideration for others is a sign of inner development and a manifestation of great societies....if it is all about you then you are uncivilised and black culture is all about them....we are different.....simply look at the distance African Americans for example put themselves from Africa,a largely broken continent.

• Like 2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

I get that mate, I totally understand.

Im still checking the scores ! Haha ? 

But I won’t watch this current incarnation at the minute.

All a bit of skewed logic I know so don’t ask me to make sense of it but I was saying to my boy that I now hope we go down, maybe that leads to a change of ownership and a few players and we can wash away the stain of getting on our knees for a load of chimps.....throw that phase in the bin and get back to being just my football club.

In my silly mind this current format will be forever stained with the stunt they pulled (not alone I grant you) 

How things change huh, from let’s move forward in football to ashamed to condone it?......go figure.

I have always believed you need to progress in football but now, I am starting to understand how you feel and maybe the price just isn’t worth it.

Every day is a school day as they say mate ?

Its confusing times for everybody mate and focus is hard to maintain at the moment... we just have to do what we think is right as individuals thats fair enough :thumbs:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, jetro said:

Screenshot_20200708-110609_Facebook.jpg

I’d politely say mate that we are divided, how could races of people so different not be?

We have absolutely nothing in common with the black man save the count of the limbs on our body......imho it’s the “we are all same” mentality that causes all the problems.

We ain’t the same and the sooner we can all admit that basic truth then the sooner we can have honest conversations.

jmho of course ?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’d politely say mate that we are divided, how could races of people so different not be?

We have absolutely nothing in common with the black man save the count of the limbs on our body......imho it’s the “we are all same” mentality that causes all the problems.

We ain’t the same and the sooner we can all admit that basic truth then the sooner we can have honest conversations.

jmho of course ?

No we're not divided at all wilf.

I put this up to kinda show the way people are been led at the moment, which im toatly against.

I'm not for any other, or willing to put any other race, culture, country ect ect before my own, or my country. 

Atb j

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

My brother in law is a half cast guy , sorry mixed race . His nick name when we were all growing up was Sammy , short for Sambo . His mum had him off a West Indian chap who wasn’t around when he grew up , and his brothers were were white and he had a white step dad . He got Bullied a bit at school and started to stutter . So then he started to get called S-S-Sammy , kids are cruel. So his step dad took him and his brothers to the boxing gym . And Sammy learnt to fight . He stopped his stammer and got respect. He grew up and turned to professional boxing and worked as a builder and doorman . He has become very successful, buying properties and is very well known and respected. 
          They had a BLM march in my local city and Sammy and all his family attended. So obviously he feels that he has been discriminated against and he has been , through no fault of his own , just because of the colour of his skin . He has had to get tough , or he would have had a terrible life . It hasn’t held him back in a lot of ways but , I didn’t realise that he felt discrimination to the extent that he had to go on a march . It kind of puts me off going around his house now and I feel less comfortable talking to him in case I say something or share my true feelings. I don’t think this BLM shit has done them any good , I think it’s kind of driven a wedge . 

How long did it take your neighbours to start ringing you up when I pulled up near your shoot mate, it’s a similar kind of reaction I get were ever I go, pulled regularly by the police to see what stolen goods are in my van and photographed by people every time I stop in a gateway to look at a bit of wildlife for fear I,m fly tipping we are all being discriminated against if we are a little bit different, it’s no ones fault and don’t make me start bleating about it, I actually no a few people that have  fell out with there friends over this blm shit, until we can all take our blinkers off and realise that c**ts come in all different shapes and colours things won’t ever change and the people in charge are happy with the status quo ✌️

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

How long did it take your neighbours to start ringing you up when I pulled up near your shoot mate, it’s a similar kind of reaction I get were ever I go, pulled regularly by the police to see what stolen goods are in my van and photographed by people every time I stop in a gateway to look at a bit of wildlife for fear I,m fly tipping we are all being discriminated against if we are a little bit different, it’s no ones fault and don’t make me start bleating about it, I actually no a few people that have  fell out with there friends over this blm shit, until we can all take our blinkers off and realise that c**ts come in all different shapes and colours things won’t ever change and the people in charge are happy with the status quo ✌️

I know what you mean ?. I’ve got a bit of a theory about all this BLM bullshit . It’s all part of a left wing / Marxist agenda . They can see the way it’s going , with trump , Brexit , the Conservatives sweeping away labour in the last general election. People waking up to the BBC and false news . They were just looking for something to kick off about and cause trouble . It’s all the same anarchist types , middle class , dropouts who have smoked too much weed . They hate it that the country is moving politically to the right . They don’t give a monkeys about some black criminal in America that got choked to death , it’s just an excuse . And the only ones to suffer will be black lives as people like me who are quite moderate , turn our backs on them because we can’t be bothered to pander to their delicate sensibilities any more . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

I know what you mean ?. I’ve got a bit of a theory about all this BLM bullshit . It’s all part of a left wing / Marxist agenda . They can see the way it’s going , with trump , Brexit , the Conservatives sweeping away labour in the last general election. People waking up to the BBC and false news . They were just looking for something to kick off about and cause trouble . It’s all the same anarchist types , middle class , dropouts who have smoked too much weed . They hate it that the country is moving politically to the right . They don’t give a monkeys about some black criminal in America that got choked to death , it’s just an excuse . And the only ones to suffer will be black lives as people like me who are quite moderate , turn our backs on them because we can’t be bothered to pander to their delicate sensibilities any more . 

They are only doing what people have done with Africans for years and that’s herd them about in one direction or another to get them to achieve a bit of work......cotton in America in 1700 odd and political agendas in 2020 across the world......nobody really gives a shit about them, Jesus, they don’t give a shit about themselves.

Thats why it would be much kinder to all concerned if they just f****d off back to Africa or India or Asia or Pakistan and lived amongst like mined souls.......

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

nobody really gives a shit about them, Jesus, they don’t give a shit about themselves.

Thats why it would be much kinder to all concerned if they just f****d off back to Africa or India or Asia or Pakistan and lived amongst like mined souls.......

'They don't give a shit about themselves' nearly choked me on my tea! ?

Why would they ever want to go back though? Who'd give them anything there?

Is it Mozambique that has an open arms policy for niggers? I wonder how that's working out ?

7 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

'They don't give a shit about themselves' nearly choked me on my tea! ?

Why would they ever want to go back though? Who'd give them anything there?

Is it Mozambique that has an open arms policy for niggers? I wonder how that's working out ?

We should pay them to go back, it would be cheaper in the long run.

Give them 50 grand and a plane ticket, they will live like kings out there for that 

Its really simple we can all stay together and be totally unhappy or be apart and all be happy.....if we are all " equal " as blacks claim then they,ll do just fine without white people.

We tried multiculturalism and it failed disastrously....cultures need to wipe their mouths and go their separate ways for the good of both.

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

We should pay them to go back, it would be cheaper in the long run.

Give them 50 grand and a plane ticket, they will live like kings out there for that 

or give £50k to the whites and we could leave the country,it would be much cheaper this way?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its really simple we can all stay together and be totally unhappy or be apart and all be happy.....if we are all " equal " as blacks claim then they,ll do just fine without white people.

We tried multiculturalism and it failed disastrously....cultures need to wipe their mouths and go their separate ways for the good of both.

Yep I have always said this , we should all live apart and be happy ?