Saying white lives matter....

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

But it won’t happen will it .We all have houses ,jobs and a mortgage not to mention the firearms cert ,the shotty  cert ,driving licenses and common decency .The opposition have f**k all ,never have never will ,nothing to lose so they keep pushing .

We want a decent life without hassle they want what we’ve got ,our lively hoods ,our food ,our lands .

They don’t want to work for it ,do things the right way ,they want it all ,right now and we have it .

Whats it going to take before we man the f**k up and take back our lands ,our freedoms to say what the f**k we want ,our identity where it still exists and the right to hate who the f**k we want .

I sincerely hope we wake up and smell the f****n coffee soon or we just as well dress like wee willy winky ,not wash and shag kids .

The choice is ours ,not our grandfathers ,not our kids but ours before it’s too late .

Very well put sir.

It's going to take one major diabolical act on their side for the vast majority of us to see what's happening.  Unfortunately it will be to late by then for some sorry souls, but it could ignite the fire that's needed in our countrymen, and our leaders.

Atb j 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

Just now, jetro said:

Very well put sir.

It's going to take one major diabolical act on their side for the vast majority of us to see what's happening.  Unfortunately it will be to late by then for some sorry souls, but it could ignite the fire that's needed in our countrymen, and our leaders.

Atb j 

In all honesty pal that's bullshit, how more diabolical can you get when you blow up little kids at a pop concert? 

We waved the white flag along time ago. If that's not the case then we don't even care enough which is even more disgusting IMO. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, jetro said:

Very well put sir.

Atb j 

Thats whats wrong with this fkn country... our leaders. Whos the leaders?? A bunch a paedophiles in suits..  you can get to fk way that way of thinking....nobody rules over me

But as foxdropper has said im a fac holder a small businesses owner pay my taxes want an easy life... but its getting quite hard to sit back and say nothing anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

In all honesty pal that's bullshit, how more diabolical can you get when you blow up little kids at a pop concert? 

We waved the white flag along time ago. If that's not the case then we don't even care enough which is even more disgusting IMO. 

You don't think it will get worse. Wait and see.

Who waved the white flag, your government, not the British people. It's time you took back your country, and put the right people in power..

Atb j 

6 minutes ago, jetro said:

You don't think it will get worse. Wait and see.

Who waved the white flag, your government, not the British people. It's time you took back your country, and put the right people in power..

Atb j 

Us as well tbh mate, there was nothing to stop us rioting and causing mayhem after that horrific act but all we did was share posts on FB. 

The f***ing thing barely even gets mentioned and has basically been brushed under the carpet. 

I’ve read on here the only way for change is through the vote ,can’t see it myself as every c**t in power wants to appease the minority for fear of upsetting the masses .The masses need to Show government we can’t take no more .Let government be afraid of the masses once more .We roll over stick our asses in the air for another rogering every five years ,because there is no viable alternative and a no vote means nothing .
We either take action soon or this land is done for .You can forget every decent thing you were ever  taught or have taught your kids as their morals are far removed from our identity and they would see it crushed in favour of another third world slum like parts of our land already are .Our lands ffs ,lands we hold dear turned into the sewers of Calcutta all to please a few ragheads we dare not upset .

As I write this I feel myself boiling inside but still ,the back of my mind says what the f**k are you writing ,you’ve got a business and a firearms cert and a house and a decent life so it will remain as just this ,scared to go further unless pushed or dragged into it by a rising militia they cannot stop .

We need a leader who says it as it is .Dosnt care about appeasement and wants the same goal we all have ,our lands and way of life back .

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’ve read on here the only way for change is through the vote ,can’t see it myself as every c**t in power wants to appease the minority for fear of upsetting the masses .The masses need to Show government we can’t take no more .Let government be afraid of the masses once more .We roll over stick our asses in the air for another rogering every five years ,because there is no viable alternative and a no vote means nothing .
We either take action soon or this land is done for .You can forget every decent thing you were ever  taught or have taught your kids as their morals are far removed from our identity and they would see it crushed in favour of another third world slum like parts of our land already are .Our lands ffs ,lands we hold dear turned into the sewers of Calcutta all to please a few ragheads we dare not upset .

As I write this I feel myself boiling inside but still ,the back of my mind says what the f**k are you writing ,you’ve got a business and a firearms cert and a house and a decent life so it will remain as just this ,scared to go further unless pushed or dragged into it by a rising militia they cannot stop .

We need a leader who says it as it is .Dosnt care about appeasement and wants the same goal we all have ,our lands and way of life back .

You better wish for Santa Claus because we will never see a leader like that again. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Us as well tbh mate, there was nothing to stop us rioting and causing mayhem after that horrific act but all we did was share posts on FB. 

The f***ing thing barely even gets mentioned and has basically been brushed under the carpet. 

And that's what has to change. The reason we don't fight back is, as far as I can see, it's different rules for us. If it comes down to a war, we will have two fronts to fight, our own government, who's letting this happen, and the invading forces, who want to make our countries into their own.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

And that's what has to change. The reason we don't fight back is, as far as I can see, it's different rules for us. If it comes down to a war, we will have two fronts to fight, our own government, who's letting this happen, and the invading forces, who want to make our countries into their own.

Atb j 

You keep saying OUR GOVERNMENT who the fk are these people you speak of... the people who already rape and pillage the honest people of this land so they can have an audi 2 houses that we pay for as they get there ego stroked on tv... dont you worry about it there fk all down your way to invade except a few turf bogs and a couple a donkeys ffs.

• Haha 2

The whole black lives matter thing gripes me to the core .Black lives don’t matter to me at all .May matter to the chiefs in Swazi land or the drug lords in Afghanistan but here in the uk to me they don’t matter  and that’s that’s crux we are up against .
Wasn’t me that invited them here but I’m expected to co exist with them ,wasn’t me that enslaved their ancestors then educated the kids but still I’m expected to treat them as equals .Wasn’t me who invaded their lands under some pretence but I’m the one along with the rest of our white nation who has to put up with their shit and occupation ,their brutality,paedaphilia  and terrorism .

We have been f****d over for too long by government that dosnt govern but submits to minority ,by police who run scared to fulfill their sworn oaths and by everyday Joe who dosnt want to upset the cart by standing up for anyone who has the conviction to dare criticise .

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

Well if we had to battle our own government as well then so be it, if we don't put up a fight or kick-up a fuss they will walk all over us forever. 

I personally think it's a lost cause and the place will slowly rot. 

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

You keep saying OUR GOVERNMENT who the fk are these people you speak of... the people who already rape and pillage the honest people of this land so they can have an audi 2 houses that we pay for as they get there ego stroked on tv... dont you worry about it there fk all down your way to invade except a few turf bogs and a couple a donkeys ffs.

So you don't have any government I take it.

You said you own your own business, who do you pay you taxes to. 

Are you irish or British, I can't tell. When I say our government, i mean for the the rep of Ireland, not northern Ireland or Britain. 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

So you don't have any government I take it.

You said you own your own business, who do you pay you taxes to. 

Are you irish or British, I can't tell. When I say our government, i mean for the the rep of Ireland, not northern Ireland or Britain. 

I play THE GAME son...

Thats the difference between me and you....I know the whole things a play YOU DON'T..

Haha just because you live in bum fcuk of nowhere in the Republic which I was fought for dont make you Irish when a gay muslim governs you..

I live in Doire Northern Ireland, 100 percent IRISH so no one governs me jack

As I said ive been playing the game over 40 years ?