Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

Meanwhile in Canada 

Its strange that the folk who can protest 24 / 7  hold down jobs and pay into the system or do none of these lazy bone idle cnts  work lol but they demand plenty off the taxpayer  , go get ya fkn self a job you swervers of society 

Edited by green lurchers
15 minutes ago, pengelli said:

I see Leicester is being locked down again they don't seem to know whats causing the spike in covid 19 maybe some thing to do with our coloured friends and their social distancing 

exactly that.  but they wouldnt want to admit it , lest they offend them 

42 minutes ago, pengelli said:

I see Leicester is being locked down again they don't seem to know whats causing the spike in covid 19 maybe some thing to do with our coloured friends and their social distancing 

3 main reasons, 1 high population from South Asia,, 2 high level of multi generational households and 3 high level of people that don’t speak English so have taken no notice of what’s been going on and carryied on as normal ???

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

3 main reasons, 1 high population from South Asia,, 2 high level of multi generational households and 3 high level of people that don’t speak English so have taken no notice of what’s been going on and carryied on as normal ???

I can see logic and 15 strong in an house 

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, jetro said:

How long before that starts over this side of the pond. 

Not really surprised to be honest, everything seem to be fair game to these thugs now.

Atb j 

That's denying people a freedom of religious expression  - widely viewed as a fundamental human right.

How much more do they need to make BLM a proscribed organisation?

.......... f**k me, National Action weren't half as bad as BLM :huh:

11 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's denying people a freedom of religious expression  - widely viewed as a fundamental human right.

No body wants to be seen it heard as a racist, they why no one is in power is making the call to shut these down  at any cost.

Could be a sliver lining this happening. Might give the other side the excuse to kick off and put an end to this, wait till they hit the bible belt down south, it will be a different story. 

If it was a thing that was to take place on our islands, how do you think the public, and our governments would react.

Where's the heads of the Catholic church, why aren't they up in arms over this

Atb j 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

And it keeps going 

Atb j 

6 minutes ago, jetro said:

No body wants to be seen it heard as a racist, they why no one is in power is making the call to shut these down  at any cost.

Could be a sliver lining this happening. Might give the other side the excuse to kick off and put an end to this, wait till they hit the bible belt down south, it will be a different story. 

If it was a thing that was to take place on our islands, how do you think the public, and our governments would react.

Where's the heads of the Catholic church, why aren't they up in arms over this

Atb j 

Over here, f**k all would happen mate - silly bollocks would still keep kneeling down and let them crack on.

In Ireland, I imagine it would be a very different story - especially if they pick the wrong town ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Over here, f**k all would happen mate - silly bollocks would still keep kneeling down and let them crack on.

In Ireland, I imagine it would be a very different story - especially if they pick the wrong town ?

Yeah, jonjon, there's some fanatical church goers here. Couldn't see them kneeling unless it was to the cross, black boys wouldn't have a chance 

Atb j 

• Like 1

But it won’t happen will it .We all have houses ,jobs and a mortgage not to mention the firearms cert ,the shotty  cert ,driving licenses and common decency .The opposition have f**k all ,never have never will ,nothing to lose so they keep pushing .

We want a decent life without hassle they want what we’ve got ,our lively hoods ,our food ,our lands .

They don’t want to work for it ,do things the right way ,they want it all ,right now and we have it .

Whats it going to take before we man the f**k up and take back our lands ,our freedoms to say what the f**k we want ,our identity where it still exists and the right to hate who the f**k we want .

I sincerely hope we wake up and smell the f****n coffee soon or we just as well dress like wee willy winky ,not wash and shag kids .

The choice is ours ,not our grandfathers ,not our kids but ours before it’s too late .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

But it won’t happen will it .We all have houses ,jobs and a mortgage not to mention the firearms cert ,the shotty  cert ,driving licenses and common decency .The opposition have f**k all ,never have never will ,nothing to lose so they keep pushing .

We want a decent life without hassle they want what we’ve got ,our lively hoods ,our food ,our lands .

They don’t want to work for it ,do things the right way ,they want it all ,right now and we have it .

Whats it going to take before we man the f**k up and take back our lands ,our freedoms to say what the f**k we want ,our identity where it still exists and the right to hate who the f**k we want .

I sincerely hope we wake up and smell the f****n coffee soon or we just as well dress like wee willy winky ,not wash and shag kids .

The choice is ours ,not our grandfathers ,not our kids but ours before it’s too late .

I would vote for you to be PM mate , no pissing about just action ?

Edited by FOXHUNTER
  • Thanks 1