White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Doesnt that just show the mentality of your average black........most people would feel like they was being totally patronised......they are just a race of intrinsic victims...embarrassing.

I wonder if I kicked off  and broke a few window, would I get Buckingham palace renamed castle Irish, for all that the British did to us LOL. 

Joke before any one gets offended, 

Atb j 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jetro said:

I wonder if I kicked off  and broke a few window, would I get Buckingham palace renamed castle Irish, for all that the British did to us LOL. 

Joke before any one gets offended, 

Atb j 

Hahaha, yes us British, specifically English, are THE worst of all the whites!

Straight, English, male... The trifector of privilege! You cant go wrong. Haha

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Hahaha, yes us British, specifically English, are THE worst of all the whites!

Straight, English, male... The trifector of privilege! You cant go wrong. Haha

????

Of course you straight English males, 

Who else could be any worse than you ????

All in jest B.H.

Atb j 

• Haha 1

My uncle is a solicitor for the council, middle aged, white and hard working. He has basically given up on advancement because every promotion he has gone for the position gets given to either a lesbian, a women, a black or if they hit the total jackpot a black lesbian! He has been told in confidence but off the record that regardless of ability and experience they have to promote this type of person over someone like him! It’s absolutely mind boggling the double standards of ‘woke’ Britain. Racism goes both ways and the white man used to be the king and have an easy time of it I understand that but not anymore! It may be not through violent acts but the white male is one of the most persecuted around now. If Floyd George was white no one would have given a f**k bar his family and friends. 

Edited by Bobtheferret
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Bobtheferret said:

My uncle is a solicitor for the council, middle aged, white and hard working. He has basically given up on advancement because every promotion he has gone for the position gets given to either a lesbian, a women, a black or if they hit the total jackpot and black lesbian! He has been told in confidence but off the record that regardless of ability and experience they have to promote this type of person over someone like him! It’s absolutely mind boggling the double standards of ‘woke’ Britain. Racism goes both ways and the white man used to be the king and have an easy time of it I understand that but not anymore! It may be not through violent acts but the white male is one of the most persecuted around now. If Floyd George was white no one would have given a f**k bar his family and friends. 

The "white man" didn't have an easy time of it though did he the middle classes and landed gentry did the 75% at the bottom of the pile had it hard as anyone else some more than most which is one of the many reasons positive discrimination is bollocks all it does is breed resentment and keeps the people at the bottom of the pile stuck there some more. Its like these middle class jizz monkeys think all white people had the same upbringing they did, I'd like to see how many white kids from northern council estates go to Oxbridge unis I'll bet anything you want it's less than ethnics despite prob outnumbering them 3-1, and whose fighting for them? What about Labour the political party started by a white working class coal miner to fight for the rights of white working class people? No it's now ran by middle and upper class shitbags for the benefit of middle-class shitbags and ethnics.

• Like 4

Very convenient timing all this, and has taken a lot of focus and news coverage off of how the Covid pandemic has been handled, not only of Trump, but governments around the world including our own. A cynical person might say that it’s been orchestrated. ? And when the second wave hits they can blame it all on #BLM. Double fcukin bubble.