White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

At least they're staying safe eh ?

I tell you what they want mate.

Is tying to a rack and 10 lashes full bore.

Then a half bottle of vinegar over there backs.

They will soon change there attitude then.im quite sure.

Then after that they should be led to a small tent. Where they have to put on a mask of lewis hamilton.and dogfox is in the tent with a knob injected full of local anaesthetic 

To dry bum them for 10mins each..

Edited by king
  • Haha 1

Stupid white fuckers , can’t stand jumped up whiggers , what the need to ask forgiveness for ? Cuz some white man killed a black man in America ?? Must not be bothered about the 100s innocent white people getting shot accidentally  by gang drive by 

hope some white lads who liv3 close go round give them whites a blue gum beating , and for the white folks protesting in England need give there heads a wobble where were they when lee rigby was killed by pair blue gums .... ? No where to be seen 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Stupid white fuckers , can’t stand jumped up whiggers , what the need to ask forgiveness for ? Cuz some white man killed a black man in America ?? Must not be bothered about the 100s innocent white people getting shot accidentally  by gang drive by 

hope some white lads who liv3 close go round give them whites a blue gum beating , and for the white folks protesting in England need give there heads a wobble where were they when lee rigby was killed by pair blue gums .... ? No where to be seen 

?

Atb j 

11 minutes ago, king said:

I tell you what they want mate.

Is tying to a rack and 10 lashes full bore.

Then a half bottle of vinegar over there backs.

They will soon change there attitude then.im quite sure.

Then after that they should be led to a small tent. Where they have to put on a mask of lewis hamilton.and dogfox is in the tent with a knob injected full of local anaesthetic 

To dry bum them for 10mins each..

I was ok up until 'quite sure'. After that, errrm? Yep ok ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

It's absolutely pathetic mate.

Embarrassing..

It's the result of the power of social media brainwashing.

It's there for you to see if you open your eyes..and all the youth are so gullable.

That they believe every thing they read

And act like sheep.

I wished I was born in the 50's sometimes.

Then you wouldn't have none of this shit.

I was mate, still got it ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

You have about as much  chance of seeing wilf knee than me or my kids or family it's all fecking pathetic blm so does that mean any other colour killed doesn't won't be long before the pakis start some kind of this shite I can see it now Mohammed matters theses country's need to start clamping down by twatting them or shooting the c**ts as soon as they start its embarrassing and all theses so called celebs coming out even that half cast sweat that married that that ginger Prince is at it 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You have about as much  chance of seeing wilf knee than me or my kids or family it's all fecking pathetic blm so does that mean any other colour killed doesn't won't be long before the pakis start some kind of this shite I can see it now Mohammed matters theses country's need to start clamping down by twatting them or shooting the c**ts as soon as they start its embarrassing and all theses so called celebs coming out even that half cast sweat that married that that ginger Prince is at it 

This is what your going to be up against from now on

They want to change everything and brainwash kids .

Atb j 

• Sad 1