White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

11 hours ago, jetro said:

The first time I really met a black man, well was beside him anyways, was in Derry nearly 18years ago.

When he spoke with the northern accent I was shocked, knew it wasn't right, and I burst into a ball of laughter. 

I'll never forget it. Got some strange looks to 

Atb j 

Wait till you hear a Welsh Pakistani!

• Haha 3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

Going by what I'm reading on here, posted by members who know a lot more than I do about multiculturalism and race wars, I realise how lucky and blessed I am to live where i do.

We just don't have any other races or cultures here where i live, never did, so have no concept of what's it like.

Long May it last

Atb j 

I remember being told the exact same words by people in English towns and villages in the 80's.....the nice ones that was......the nasty ones called me an uneducated knuckle dragging c**t ?.....40 odd years on id love to ask those same people " when is multiculturalism going to start working "

• Like 5

Going by what I'm reading on here, posted by members who know a lot more than I do about multiculturalism and race wars, I realise how lucky and blessed I am to live where i do.

We just don't have any other races or cultures here where i live, never did, so have no concept of what's it like.

Long May it last

Atb j 

I envy you I really do.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

You know after reading a post like this seemingly weekly here im honestly confused why y'all haven't just started staging rallies and try to overthrow the government or somthing so you can drive all the other races out and rebuild the UK as this wondrous ,perfect utopia of pure bleached whiteness. Like seriously I mean y'all are being bred out of existence , inferior genetics blah blah blah, insert biased scientific stuff , so on and so on. Honestly if it's so bad  like y'all are constantly saying multiple times a day.....why are y'all just sitting behind a computer screen complaining . I mean I'm constantly seeing the quotes like " people should stop being scared to be called a racist " people need to wake up "so like....... what happened to that ? Seriouly y'all could even make death squads to go and purge white people who do stuff like well what the people in the original post are doing . Only the strong and all that. I mean hell they do it in the middle east.....constantly  but y'all being white ,could probably get everything all ship shape in say......5-10 years  and just go back to complaining and fighting amongst each other .  British vs irish protestant vs Catholics......you know like in the good old days right?

Are you not watching the news ?.....white people who stand up for themself are being beaten mercilessly by third world savages and their obedient white helpers.

Not all races can get away with open and unchallenged racism squire ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Are you not watching the news ?.....white people who stand up for themself are being beaten mercilessly by third world savages and their obedient white helpers.

Not all races can get away with open and unchallenged racism squire ?

I dont watch the news too predictible and depressing. White people bad yadda yadda, trump bad yadda yadaa where all gonna die yadda yada ydda.... got rid of my satilite tv provider because im not paying $80 a month to see that every night .Pretty sure folks where saying similar about the IRA and look what they did with some black market explosives and weapons. I'm just saying a decent AR-15 with a 50rd mag in the hands of the right person

27 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I dont watch the news too predictible and depressing. White people bad yadda yadda, trump bad yadda yadaa where all gonna die yadda yada ydda.... got rid of my satilite tv provider because im not paying $80 a month to see that every night .Pretty sure folks where saying similar about the IRA and look what they did with some black market explosives and weapons. I'm just saying a decent AR-15 with a 50rd mag in the hands of the right person

Same boycotted the news and in process of f***ing satalite off ! 

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Wolf what as all this blm protests actually achieved besides giving scum a chance to go looting and rioting has it changed anything at all I have Seen war memorial vandalised businesses destroyed people attacked for trying to protect there lively  hood and some have died yet not one black person is condemning any of the above Floyd was murdered yes all the officers arrested so justice will be done but would you agree all this kneeling bollocks by all theses white  people is cringeworthy asking for forgiveness wtf is that all about  would you agree  it's going to far now 

Well of course it not doing anything causing a further divide . Now there are people that are trying to actually protest ok cool bas as it's been since the founding of the country people see and oppertunity like this to become vultures and go do what ever they please. Really that's all alot of this is, they don't really care about protesting or changing the world they see a way to do shut and get away with it and get some free stuff....then you got antifa........ Look don't get me started on them.

And I was actually kinda seriously the whole kneeling thing, IT'S PATHETIC . Like sweet mother Teresa on the hood if a Mercedes Benz it boils my blood to see that crap . If you in your life time have never impressed anyone or owned a slave or just been a blatant racist WHY just why are you doing this. I honestly think they get off on it.

Like me my girl went to the movies a while back right, and one of the commercials was for a movie about Harriet Tunman and the underground rail road .  As a black guy who enjoys history I was pretty excited . My girlfriend on the other hand ....  she turns to me and say " hun I'm so sorry for we did to y'all " guys when I say I about popped a blood vessel. I had to tell her that she and here family haven't done anything to me or my family all that crap that happened 100+ years ago was between her great great great what ever and my great great great what ever it's not our problem I don't really care because you can't change history . 

Like I understand some people feel guilty and all but if you need to do somtjing so bad at least try to keep some divinity and i dont know offer to by em a beer or somthing. 

• Like 14
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

My girlfriend on the other hand ....  she turns to me and say " hun I'm so sorry for we did to y'all " guys when I say I about popped a blood vessel.

Missed opportunity buddy.... Could've called in that 'debt' at the back of the cinema. :angel:

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 3