White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You have about as much  chance of seeing wilf knee than me or my kids or family it's all fecking pathetic blm so does that mean any other colour killed doesn't won't be long before the pakis start some kind of this shite I can see it now Mohammed matters theses country's need to start clamping down by twatting them or shooting the c**ts as soon as they start its embarrassing and all theses so called celebs coming out even that half cast sweat that married that that ginger Prince is at it 

?

Atb j 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You have about as much  chance of seeing wilf knee than me or my kids or family it's all fecking pathetic blm so does that mean any other colour killed doesn't won't be long before the pakis start some kind of this shite I can see it now Mohammed matters theses country's need to start clamping down by twatting them or shooting the c**ts as soon as they start its embarrassing and all theses so called celebs coming out even that half cast sweat that married that that ginger Prince is at it 

But don't get you started mate ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The thing is that in places on your island twenty thirty years ago, there were people who would have shown antifa the error of their ways . 

Can you imagine antifa heading up the shankhill or smashing newry shops up ? 

I very much doubt it 

Days gone by stiff,they wouldna lasted two seconds, these antifa c**ts are a different type of threat, but there yellow an hide there faces also, time for a fight. 

• Thanks 2
33 minutes ago, Francie said:

Days gone by stiff,they wouldna lasted two seconds, these antifa c**ts are a different type of threat, but there yellow an hide there faces also, time for a fight. 

?

Atb j 

42 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You know what it's like up here dy ? if jetro keeps putting stuff up I won't sleep tonight fecking winds me up 

Sorry blackmag.

I'll leave off.  

Atb j 

• Haha 2

Going by what I'm reading on here, posted by members who know a lot more than I do about multiculturalism and race wars, I realise how lucky and blessed I am to live where i do.

We just don't have any other races or cultures here where i live, never did, so have no concept of what's it like.

Long May it last

Atb j 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The first time I really met a black man, well was beside him anyways, was in Derry nearly 18years ago.

When he spoke with the northern accent I was shocked, knew it wasn't right, and I burst into a ball of laughter. 

I'll never forget it. Got some strange looks to 

Atb j 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lol imagine antifa causing chaos in Armagh if that lot were still about ?

Doesn’t even bear thinking about what would happen 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lol imagine antifa causing chaos in Armagh if that lot were still about ?

Doesn’t even bear thinking about what would happen 

Just get the two boys at the tractor after them, they'll sort them out LOL 

Atb j 

• Haha 4

You know after reading a post like this seemingly weekly here im honestly confused why y'all haven't just started staging rallies and try to overthrow the government or somthing so you can drive all the other races out and rebuild the UK as this wondrous ,perfect utopia of pure bleached whiteness. Like seriously I mean y'all are being bred out of existence , inferior genetics blah blah blah, insert biased scientific stuff , so on and so on. Honestly if it's so bad  like y'all are constantly saying multiple times a day.....why are y'all just sitting behind a computer screen complaining . I mean I'm constantly seeing the quotes like " people should stop being scared to be called a racist " people need to wake up "so like....... what happened to that ? Seriouly y'all could even make death squads to go and purge white people who do stuff like well what the people in the original post are doing . Only the strong and all that. I mean hell they do it in the middle east.....constantly  but y'all being white ,could probably get everything all ship shape in say......5-10 years  and just go back to complaining and fighting amongst each other .  British vs irish protestant vs Catholics......you know like in the good old days right?

• Like 4

Wolf what as all this blm protests actually achieved besides giving scum a chance to go looting and rioting has it changed anything at all I have Seen war memorial vandalised businesses destroyed people attacked for trying to protect there lively  hood and some have died yet not one black person is condemning any of the above Floyd was murdered yes all the officers arrested so justice will be done but would you agree all this kneeling bollocks by all theses white  people is cringeworthy asking for forgiveness wtf is that all about  would you agree  it's going to far now 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

You know after reading a post like this seemingly weekly here im honestly confused why y'all haven't just started staging rallies and try to overthrow the government or somthing so you can drive all the other races out and rebuild the UK as this wondrous ,perfect utopia of pure bleached whiteness. Like seriously I mean y'all are being bred out of existence , inferior genetics blah blah blah, insert biased scientific stuff , so on and so on. Honestly if it's so bad  like y'all are constantly saying multiple times a day.....why are y'all just sitting behind a computer screen complaining . I mean I'm constantly seeing the quotes like " people should stop being scared to be called a racist " people need to wake up "so like....... what happened to that ? Seriouly y'all could even make death squads to go and purge white people who do stuff like well what the people in the original post are doing . Only the strong and all that. I mean hell they do it in the middle east.....constantly  but y'all being white ,could probably get everything all ship shape in say......5-10 years  and just go back to complaining and fighting amongst each other .  British vs irish protestant vs Catholics......you know like in the good old days right?

I feel like looking through the window of THL will give a slightly skewed picture of British and Irish society. It's a bit like the pub, this one ain't quite got the same atmosphere as the one in town.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Wolf what as all this blm protests actually achieved besides giving scum a chance to go looting and rioting has it changed anything at all I have Seen war memorial vandalised businesses destroyed people attacked for trying to protect there lively  hood and some have died yet not one black person is condemning any of the above Floyd was murdered yes all the officers arrested so justice will be done but would you agree all this kneeling bollocks by all theses white  people is cringeworthy asking for forgiveness wtf is that all about  would you agree  it's going to far now 

us whites are on the way out, but whilst we are here we grovel to em cos there way of life seems attractive and lively to the majority, specially the young, and like I say whites are a dying race, im glad im an owd timer, I don't fancy living in a world whats obviously in front of us, i mean look at poor lee rigby, f**k me what a way to go, nowt done fer was there, Right lads while im here and that's thanks to some of you, what thereis left in front of me, i intend  to do my best and enjoy myself

26 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It's a bit like the pub, this one ain't quite got the same atmosphere as the one in town.

It's the rough one, on the estate, with the plexiglass windows and all the furniture bolted to the floor.

• Haha 8