White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

9 hours ago, king said:

Get a pic of yourself up then max.

You are quick enough to judge someone on the way they look.

Let's have a look at you..

Tommo has one of max as his avatar pic 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's also in ya Mrs wank Drawer mate ?

Why the vulgarity? All I done was point out a fact that tommo as a pic of you as his avatar , he's also put that picture on the forum a few times .. 

• Like 1

Ignore the weapon chid says shite all the time like first real huntinglife  straighter ect has he sorted it as he feck ? probably blame the lock down ? he  doesn't have the balls to collect his programmes then watches women and kids  slagged of and does nothing leaves it to others and when it comes on top trys to play the victim blokes a numpty that gets more upset at a mid table 3 division club with a 3 rd division manager with a soon to be disbanded non league academy ?? than his country's history being destroyed best avoided buddy 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

f**k me have you got till Christmas .

Yes you have on many occasions accused me  of things and when I asked you to prove it you couldn't  so yet again put it up were I have lied you resort to petty name calling and insulting members on here not me so put it up 

Edited by Blackmag
50 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Get back under your rock special one ?

Ok you got your programmes yet or sorted the first real life huntinglife straightener  you even did another thread about have you f**k ?yet you get on lads about protecting statues miles away  you can't even defend your familys name ?? shithouse