White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What about Auz - NZ - South Africa.

You cannot have it all ways.

To say you want any person who ain't Snow White out of GB Is just not going to happen.

Just the same as all whites out of Aus - NZ - America or SA ain't going to happen

To say we don't want Unvetted ' Unchecked mass immigration is realistic .

To say we want a level playing field in GB no matter what your colour ' creed or religion is realistic .

To say right is right and wrong is wrong no matter what creed or colour you are is realistic .

To say punishment will fit the crime is realistic no matter what your colour or background .

To say white Lives Matter just as much as black lives or pink or yellow is realistic .

But to say all blacks ect must leave is plain stupid .

It ain't going to happen and till we stop undesirables of any colour settling here by hook or by crook and till we get decent folk no matter what their colour working together and embracing GB then we are all f****d simple as that .

Divide and Conquer

Simple as that .

White peoples don’t belong in any of those places, it’s a simple fact.
We have to start from a position of “they don’t belong here” and take it from there.

I dont agree with you that it is possible to “pick out the decent ones”, the fact is you can’t change genetics and these people can’t help but play to type.......nobody can.

We are way past the point of being selective, realistic or not, f***ing them all off is the only option that would make any difference.......anything’s else is a road to the same place we are going now.

They are a cancer that needs cut away, it’s not their fault, they can’t help it because it’s in their nature.......

• Like 5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

Look, we have been over this loads of times.

We won’t  agree because you, as (imho) a contributor to the problem, see things in the only way you can see them without being totally hypocritical and I as a bloke who felt alienated and forced out of his own country see them in another.

As I said before, you can’t complain about the taste of the tea when you are one of the people  pissing in the tea pot.....please don’t get all offended and go off on a rant because I wasn’t trying to offend you, just being honest.

I think white British people matter in their own land, above and beyond anyone else......I can’t think of any argument that would convince me otherwise.

• Like 5

The facts are it's too late and way past that, we have thousands and thousands of blacks and millions of asians that were born and bred here. 

They know they have it good here so the chances of them giving it up and moving elsewhere is zero to none. 

The facts are many have integrated without a problem, you may not like them, you may not feel comfortable with them being here but for the ones abiding by our laws they have the right to stay here whether anyone likes it or not. 

Not every black is in support of BLM, not all are stupid enough to fall for it's agenda, many realise like we do that it will end up causing more divide than before. 

Now tell me how is that good to any of us? It will only cause more tension and widen the racial  divide which in turn will cause rise to more extremism and violence, we will end up in a more vicious circle. 

Realistically we need to get those that feel isolated from society to care for this country and it's needs and try to change it for the better. 

They do not need hand outs, they need to take the role as responsible hard working adults.

Max is right, we have let too many unvetted immigrants in on vast scales. A points scale system is great as long as it's ran properly. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm done with football

So will you be when you go bust ? by not being offended about what's happening in  your country says it all about you 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Everyone of you who bump your gums on every thread on here has had the oppertunoty this last month to protect a monument .

Even the eire white flight sort could of head to cork ect to protest against it.

How many on here actually did ?

Lets have a count .

It was probably Zero.

Says it all really ?

As I have said to you many times don’t keep coming the patriot when you clearly are not.

I think you need a nice: 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And your obviously ain't either in any way shape or form.

Just a very confused individual who's not happy with his lot.

You know yourself, it easy to get confused ! Lol lol 

12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What confuses me is why non off here were protecting those monuments ?

Either stand by your belief or stay quiet.

Whats the point in turning every thread on here into the same old same old ?

So you was out defending them then max??? 

Thought as much?..... Practice what you preach.... Bin off ting tong and find yourself a nice English girl.... Or that's right... They not stupid enough to put up with your drivel?

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Whats the point in turning every thread on here into the same old same old ?

It's the same point.

As you constantly banging on about Sunderland fc all the time..

And fury is the best boxer since Ali 

You even said fury would of beaten Ali ??

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So did Bob Arum ya clown lol

Stick to being king of f**k all ya Numpty .

Or the irony of it all.

You max are fecking deluded.

Best since Ali 

Feck off you clown.

• Haha 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Another gob shite who prob didn't have the balls or conviction to go to the Capital 

I'm welsh and proud max... This nonsense hasn't been going on in Wales, we won't have it, you f***ing bell piece.... If some silly black cnuts or their white arse mufflers want to come round here playing up they will be f****d off sharpish, that I know... I don't bow to no cnut, never will, I'm my own man?

You weren't the only person who marched in London ?

Your one boring predicable clown, can't get a rub so you buy an Asian slave.... Its not like you met at college /uni is it max??? You seem ashamed to be British imo... Dish it out but don't like it back, so start twisting people's words you SAP, ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm welsh and proud max... This nonsense hasn't been going on in Wales, we won't have it, you f***ing bell piece.... If some silly black cnuts or their white arse mufflers want to come round here playing up they will be f****d off sharpish, that I know... I don't bow to no cnut, never will, I'm my own man?

You weren't the only person who marched in London ?

Your one boring predicable clown, can't get a rub so you buy an Asian slave.... Its not like you met at college /uni is it max??? You seem ashamed to be British imo... Dish it out but don't like it back, so start twisting people's words you SAP, ?

Slave ????

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

No other word for it king... Do you think ting tong enjoys having max the slug crawl all over her??? Amazing the shit people will take for a few coins?

There was a big craze for buying Thai wife's in the next village down.

The village was called.crynant. it's nickname was thainant ??

They all got divorced and lost there houses and money.

Stupid feckers..

• Haha 1