White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

17 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Is a self confessed pacifist actually encouraging confrontation have you picked your programmes up and had a full english yet ?

He ain't a pacifist,he's a total spineless wanker :yes:...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

22 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s a non argument because no, of course they didn’t and look what happened to them.

As Powel said, the black man in America was there before it was America and not by choice so was rightly granted a franchise in that new society.

Europe is NOT America......

Everybody forgets the Spanish and Portuguese were shipping black slaves one way and latin American slaves back the other... 100's of years before the Brits or French got into the job.

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Katch you had a day in the Dales where it was nice and safe ey ?

How many off here who constantly bleat on went to the Capital where it matters ?

It was the same re the hunting marches .

All wind and piss.

As Iv said yous are getting no where on here sticking your chests out for one another ?

A few lads have said they went down to different counter protest... tbf most people who went to them don't want to plaster it all over the internet for cnuts to jump on, call them racist etc and potentially put their families in jeopardy because of lowlife, left wing scum ;)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Shame that mate, first time I ever went in the Kingfisher I didnt come out til the next day and the landlord of the Red Lion Jeff would have you in there from Thurs night til Monday morning, I met him at the Banwen miners hunt ball, I think that was a 2 dayer, fckn mad days

Great pub that king Fisher.it was some walk back to seven pissed up though lol

Yea Jeff farmer in the lion was a sound lad.the lion closed a good few years ago now mate.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Everybody forgets the Spanish and Portuguese were shipping black slaves one way and latin American slaves back the other... 100's of years before the Brits or French got into the job.

A few lads have said they went down to different counter protest... tbf most people who went to them don't want to plaster it all over the internet for cnuts to jump on, call them racist etc and potentially put their families in jeopardy because of lowlife, left wing scum ;)

Was watching a you tube doc on the fluela's (spelling ??) around Rio and when slavery was outlawed there were more Spanish owned slaves in Rio alone than there was in the whole of the southern states in America..

15 minutes ago, fireman said:

Was watching a you tube doc on the fluela's (spelling ??) around Rio and when slavery was outlawed there were more Spanish owned slaves in Rio alone than there was in the whole of the southern states in America..

Favellas and it was the Portuguese ;)

If you look at the population in Brazil alone (ex Portuguese colony) it's incredible how many are black or mixed race. It's because when they got there there wasn't enough locals to do the work, so they shipped 100's of thousands of Africans in (bought off the Ashanti tribe in what is now Ghana). The Spanish were a bit luckier in the sense that most of the lands that were given them by the Pope, were full of established native civilizations, or the descendents of fallen civilizations (Inca, Maya, Aztec etc) so most of the slaves were natives and it's why there are so few decendent black folk in say Mexico or Peru.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

And the cops are thinking; " Fukcing hell! And this brain dead oxygen thief's trying to tell us We can't read a history book? "

Max is right them Sunderland hooligans  are everywhere 

• Like 1

Proffessor David Starkey being interview last night about BLM ; " Slavery was not genocide; otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn blacks in Africa or Britain, would there ? "

Technically and logically quite correct, but not very PC, or the answer the interviewer was hoping for ! ???

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Proffessor David Starkey being interview last night about BLM ; " Slavery was not genocide; otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn blacks in Africa or Britain, would there ? "

Technically and logically quite correct, but not very PC, or the answer the interviewer was hoping for ! ???

Cheers.

Starkey is a highly intelligent man and well worth a listen any time he speaks.

He is from another age, but maybe that’s a good thing because we have definitely lost touch with reality.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

As Iv said before ' easy to spot when your winning a debate.

With your mix I reckon you could easily pass for a Afghani ?

? I can see where your coming from max... definitely some sand nigger in there?DSC_2075.JPG.606d0cf6cf18d4b4917cb2163f432aad.JPG

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Eyes quite close together like that banjo player off the deliverance ?

Get a pic of yourself up then max.

You are quick enough to judge someone on the way they look.

Let's have a look at you..

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Maybe a hint of the dark continent with those flared nostrils ?

The earring will be the Romanian blood in you .

And f**k living in a tent and drinking out of goblets.

Thats def your splash of Welsh .

? That made me chuckle max.... Enjoy the rest of your day... Too busy playing with folks shit, not enough time to listen to you too??DSC_1331.JPG.7de16cf9a51601881fb6b526e94c96d0.JPG