White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I agree gred maxs good lady shouldn't be brought in to it because that lass has my full sympathy living with that weapon he does bring a lot on himself I admit  but I'm guessing his good lady is a very decent lass and max is punching above his weight 

What so you all know each other? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm confused? Way you spoke I thought you know him and their lass. 

No buddy I haven't thank God now had the pleasure of meeting him I did offer but he said no and his wife is im sure a very decent woman so I don't understand the disrespect headed towards her 

Edited by Blackmag
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Have any of the NFL multimillionaire knee squad gifted any of ther millions  to the good cause lol 

Kapernick will go down as one of the most important players in nfl history .

he’s absolutely a moderate player. 

it’s almost as if the man had it planned . 

49 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Kapernick will go down as one of the most important players in nfl history .

he’s absolutely a moderate player. 

it’s almost as if the man had it planned . 

Have you seen his latest bs Kaepernick denounces 4th of July as 'celebration of white supremacy ,, 

Edited by green lurchers
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I get that Slavery was wrong and a terrible injustice .

But that was 2-300 years ago and no one alive today suffered from it and no on alive today perpetrated it.

Britonic Slaves most prob built Hadrians wall.

The Pyramids will have been built by slaves.

The Mayan temples and so on and so on.

Every race creed and culture has most prob suffered from slavery and also had a hand in it.

Us Brits were Serfs to the landowners ie Slaves .

Why all this is not being brought up and cards laid on the table to just say let's all move on.

No one is getting a leg up for past misdominers ' no one is getting compensated.

Any whites living in traditional non white lands if not happy can have a free ticket to a land their DNA says they origionated.

And any Black ' Yellow ' Red whatever who ain't happy with their lot and country can have a DNA test and a one way ticket to their country of ancestral origion.

Then the rest left where they are happy abide by the rules of that land and get on with making things as good as possible under that country's banner and traditions.

Its quite simple in the scheme of things but having far right and far left factions will only mean constant turmoil ' and as always it will be the working class that suffer most.

Governmehts of the world would be better spending their money fighting modern day slavery  that's awash instead of pandering to the whims of folk going on about what happened 300 years or so ago.

That’s all a fair shout actually, because you pay some Indian kid a dollar a day to make a t-shirt don’t make it any less slavery.

I won’t argue with you about it because it’s going round in circles but I just think it’s beyond common sense now, way beyond.....

• Like 1

We no different we all the same you make ya choices either sit about whinging and whining or get off ya arse and go get , it’s a basic reality of life  , no ones gonna stuff a bundle of dollars through ya letterbox each wk  , political left and fake media got plenty to answer for blm will bite the left in the end 

If all ancestors of slaves must be financially compensated then im all for it....we,ll  start with the millions upon millions of Europeans enslaved by the Ottoman Corsairs who's numbers far exceeded the Atlantic slave trade.....all our ancestors took,sold or were slaves...blacks you are not that special !!...the luncay of it all is they dont seem to realise we could put them back in chains overnight,no other group of people ever gave a shit about blacks except us sappy white people...my guess is if our forefathers could see these degenerate hoodlums now they would have made a special ammendment to keep them enslaved !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

An interesting read, on the irish slaves and white privilege.

Blacks don't have the monopoly on the slave card.

Atb j 

Blm seem to think they have but seems education went over the Marxists heads where are the protesters in chicargo  Chicago violence erupts during holiday weekend, at least 67 shot and 13 killed  

Edited by green lurchers