White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

35 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

So, let's recap;

a black, drug addled, career criminal is killed by a racist cop in America.

This leads to middle class white people in England tearing down statues of people who they've never heard of who died hundreds of years ago !

Which in turn leads to everyone in sport, politics, the media, kneeling in supplication to a far left, anarchist group who want to disband the police, destroy capitalism, and hate Jews !

I never really understood the "chaos theory"; you know the one, " a butterfly flaps it's wings in New York, and there's a hurricane in China", but I'm starting to !!

Cheers.

It all seems all too convenient for me, I've never really been a conspiracy theorist but the way this man's death has got the ball rolling has made me put my tinfoil hat on. 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

We are already divided, we always have been......quiet where this idea of all holding hands and living in harmony comes from I just don’t know.

Its never happened in human history and it’s not about to start now ! 
Trying to re-engineer basic human nature is what’s causing all the trouble.

What’s more, these f***ing aliens never wanted to be “all together” anyway, they wanted to retain their shit culture and live in ghettos.....we didn’t ask for it and we didn’t ask for them either.

Trying to make nature fit a reality we have created ourselves is never going to work.....ever !

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

We are already divided, we always have been......quiet where this idea of all holding hands and living in harmony comes from I just don’t know.

Its never happened in human history and it’s not about to start now ! 
Trying to re-engineer basic human nature is what’s causing all the trouble.

What’s more, these f***ing aliens never wanted to be “all together” anyway, they wanted to retain their shit culture and live in ghettos.....we didn’t ask for it and we didn’t ask for them either.

Trying to make nature fit a reality we have created ourselves is never going to work.....ever !

As long as the government and media say it's working then we have no say in it sadly. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

As long as the government and media say it's working then we have no say in it sadly. 

If enough people want change and are willing to fight for it then it will happen. 

Keep voting for the same bottom feeders and you get what you deserve. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

If enough people want change and are willing to fight for it then it will happen. 

Keep voting for the same bottom feeders and you get what you deserve. 

I think it's clear voting won't get us anywhere either tbh, it's either Tory or Labour and will always be IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think it's clear voting won't get us anywhere either tbh, it's either Tory or Labour and will always be IMO. 

Of course you can change things with your vote its just most people are to stupid to realise it. 

Doesn't really make sense to keep voting for the same people that are shitting on you does it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Of course you can change things with your vote its just most people are to stupid to realise it. 

Doesn't really make sense to keep voting for the same people that are shitting on you does it. 

But the thing is nearly half the country don't think like that, a big majority are behind these movements and embrace immigration. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Did the American Indian ask for immigrants ?

Did the Aborigionals of Auz or NZ ect

Did South Africa ?

There is a bigger picture at play imo 

It’s a non argument because no, of course they didn’t and look what happened to them.

As Powel said, the black man in America was there before it was America and not by choice so was rightly granted a franchise in that new society.

Europe is NOT America......

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Did Ireland??? 

I think a delegation of Swedes is heading over to apologise for establishing Dublin ! Lol 

Abba have agreed to take the knee ! Lol 

• Haha 4