White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

15 hours ago, stop.end said:

Strange jetro and wilf have gone very quiet on this garda walking round the bum fxck of nowhere strapped....hmmm.

Why should it bother me mate?.....he was a decent lad, all the guards out of that station and the other ones dotted around are good lads.

I don’t give a toss if he had an AR15 in the boot of the Skoda.

Id suppose if we are trying to find logic then banks etc in small rural places are more exposed than almost anywhere and there was 2 guards shot dead by the provos here 40 years ago in a bungled bank job........I just don’t know but I doubt there is anything too sinister about it.

What I will say is that there have been a few big drug busts local lately, the back arse of nowhere is the ideal location for gangs operating in cities to store and distribute I suppose.......maybe he was due to go in a raid and happened across this loon acting the c**t ? 
I don’t know why he was armed and I don’t care ?

All I do know is, if you have to arm coppers then there would be no better people than lads round here because they have the right attitude to be allowed that responsibility ;) 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k the guards and the old bill rotten c**ts 

Ahh, honestly mate, I have been at the sharp end of cozzers since the day I popped into this world and I can promise you the lads round here are not arseholes.

They behave as coppers should, if you ain’t acting the c**t you get plenty of Leaway.....in fact they don’t bother you at all ?

• Like 3
12 hours ago, WILF said:

Ahh, honestly mate, I have been at the sharp end of cozzers since the day I popped into this world and I can promise you the lads round here are not arseholes.

They behave as coppers should, if you ain’t acting the c**t you get plenty of Leaway.....in fact they don’t bother you at all ?

Lol... sooo niave... wilf varadkar. The purge coming to a village near you.

Meanwhile in Chicago over the weekend life returns to normal  

CPD officers risked their lives this weekend during over 60 shootings, only for those offenders to likely be put back on the street. 

"Bullets also tear apart families. Bullets destroy neighborhoods and ruin any sense of safety in a neighborhood," Brown said. 

Brown referenced a 3-year-old boy, a 13-year-old girl, a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old boy, all of whom lost their lives to gun violence in Chicago this weekend which left 9 dead  . All that kneeing last few weeks didn’t stop the trigger happy 

Edited by green lurchers

New York’s had a busy weekend where’s the protests  where’s blm 

Multiple shootings occurred across the city Friday night into Saturday evening.

Police say at least 18 people were shot and injured from midnight until about 7 P.M. on Saturday. 

Several NYPD officers have posted the number of shootings on social media, showing stats that report at least 23 people had been shot between Friday evening and Saturday evening.  

In two cases in the Bronx, four people were shot in the same incident. That happened in areas in the 44th and 48th precincts.

Officers expressed on social media they feel defunding the NYPD could lead to more violence.

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Cant see the link again

Must be some sort of setting on your device b.b..

Be grateful you can't see it, it's vile and sickening to watch what is becoming of the human race.

Atb j 

• Like 3