White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

f***ing savages watched a few of other vids linked to it Bloody outrageous!!! Atb 

Not watching any more. I'm sick of seeing and hearing nothing else but BLM. 

If and when people of any colour act like this, their lives matter very little to me. 

Absolute scum, they think they can get away with any thing now, play the race card and get away with it.

Wait till they bump into the white person/people who will fight back, then their buggered.

Atb j 

• Like 1

They only pick on people when they got the advantage ie Gang of them & its all premeditated as video always running before they do anything!! How come with all these vids police can’t/wont do f**k all to prosecute Im fcking sure if it was white people attacking blacks they’d be doing there best to prosecute. All this blm stuff is gonna cause more racial hatred etc than ever before its Totally out of control. Atb

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

They only pick on people when they got the advantage ie Gang of them & its all premeditated as video always running before they do anything!! How come with all these vids police can’t/wont do f**k all to prosecute Im fcking sure if it was white people attacking blacks they’d be doing there best to prosecute. All this blm stuff is gonna cause more racial hatred etc than ever before its Totally out of control. Atb

As far as I can make out, imo, it has the total opposite effect for them, bigger devide now if anything.  The race card is wareing out for them 

Atb j 

• Like 2

I frankly find it amazing that folks only just seem to be waking up to what backwards, tribal, pack animals these people are......I’ll say it for the millionth time, they bring absolutely nothing to Europe except degradation.

Its a race to the bottom having them in your towns and cities !

• Like 7

This country is a joke , can’t say f**k all nowadays without some paki , Jew ,nigger, Romanian or polish c**t moaning about there rights , but when they do some of there third world country shit like beheading people , raping , child molesting or anything else the backwards c**ts get up we can’t say anything for been called racist , calling a dog a dog and a horse a horse ain’t racist ,, them black lives matter protesters need shooting along with the white folk who are on there side , on bout taking are memorials down because it offends them , well they can f**k off back to there camel riding spear chucking sister f***ing child noncing mud huts they came from 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

This country is a joke , can’t say f**k all nowadays without some paki , Jew ,nigger, Romanian or polish c**t moaning about there rights , but when they do some of there third world country shit like beheading people , raping , child molesting or anything else the backwards c**ts get up we can’t say anything for been called racist , calling a dog a dog and a horse a horse ain’t racist ,, them black lives matter protesters need shooting along with the white folk who are on there side , on bout taking are memorials down because it offends them , well they can f**k off back to there camel riding spear chucking sister f***ing child noncing mud huts they came from 

So which side of the fence are you on?

• Haha 3