White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

17 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Wilf ,what's the story of the nutter that shot him ? Just that a head case?? 

Just a nobody, drink, drugs, metal issues....normal story mate.

f**k him, he hasn’t been hardly reported about and rightly so 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, jetro said:

Most countryside guards are

They know the craic, they like everyone else just want a quite life, and get on with the locals. A lot of the time they end up settling down where their stationed. 

Thr gaurd here is from  just 30 miles from the aera, and knew everyone since child hood. A pure gentleman. 

That killing was felt across the whole country. 

RIP

Atb j 

When did the garda in the bum fxck of nowhere start wearing guns?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just a nobody, drink, drugs, metal issues....normal story mate.

f**k him, he hasn’t been hardly reported about and rightly so 

Don't think he was long back in the aera, was in the UK for a few years.

Atb j 

4 minutes ago, jetro said:

Don't think he was long back in the aera, was in the UK for a few years.

Atb j 

Yep, so a lad was telling me mate.

• Like 1

I live right on the border where for over 40 years there was trouble and I mean bombings... No garda was ever issued with a firearm in these many off shoot country villages or border towns... so why was this man authorized to carry a concealed weapon or even an open carry permit on beat... believe me very tragic event but a lot of questions need to be asked if we are being honest ..

53 minutes ago, stop.end said:

So why was that garda carrying a 9? No comments wilf ?

Don’t know mate, I assumed detectives were armed ? But you’d know better than me.

A sig Sauer is a serious bit of kit for a locality like mine, I’ll give you that.

7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Strange jetro and wilf have gone very quiet on this garda walking round the bum fxck of nowhere strapped....hmmm.

Don't know how it works across the border but up this side there's plenty peelers walking about carrying in the arsehole of nowhere .. 

1 hour ago, Chid said:

Don't know how it works across the border but up this side there's plenty peelers walking about carrying in the arsehole of nowhere .. 

Lol... were your referring to is known to you as northern Ireland.. they've always carried weapons or firearams here and depending where your from or the agenda there spinning they've pulled the trigger willy nilly many times...