White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Seems like this situation, around the world now, is really getting out of hand. Maybe some of these country's leaders need to take more notice of what that jocko willink is saying

Going to have to look him up. Never heard of him.

Yeah this had gotten out of control now. 

Atb j 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jetro said:

Going to have to look him up. Never heard of him.

Yeah this had gotten out of control now. 

Atb j 

Welsh red on here, put a link of him up tuesday I think, minneapolis burning thread. I watched the whole 2 1/2 interview on you tube. The man speaks superb sense ?

Just now, shaaark said:

Welsh red on here, put a link of him up tuesday I think, minneapolis burning thread. I watched the whole 2 1/2 interview on you tube. The man speaks superb sense ?

Thanks, I'll look at it this eveing

Atb j 

• Like 1
On 15/06/2020 at 17:25, Greb147 said:

I don't understand what you're trying to get at?

Ok great, so now you've stopped hanging around with West Ham fans and are now best mates with the Paras. 

You have a deep CV I'll give you that. ?

" mates with the Paras " ........it was a conversation !

You're trying too hard son.....for all your covert/secretive build up you fluffed it...just leave it at that.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

" mates with the Paras " ........it was a conversation !

You're trying too hard son.....for all your covert/secretive build up you fluffed it...just leave it at that.

I'm sure they were honoured to be in your company. 

I ain't trying nothing son, don't get me mixed up with the bloke you see in the mirror. ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, jetro said:

Screenshot_20200618-151301_Facebook.jpg

You have to wonder at what point we stop finding this sort of shit funny.......call me a grumpy old c**t but i cant do all this humour stuff anymore its too late in the day to be lighthearted about it people are finally starting to get angry......more has been done for right wing politics over the last few weeks than right wing groups have been able to do in 20 years and that momentum needs to be used,but ultimately it comes down to individuals making a decision and getting behind their own.....physically,mentally and financially.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm sure they were honoured to be in your company. 

I ain't trying nothing son, don't get me mixed up with the bloke you see in the mirror. ?

Apparently last wknd wasnt the first time you looked for a row but then couldnt find the destination ?

Theres nothing in this little exchange for me stuntman and there certainly isnt for you so just call me a c**t and we,ll leave it at that ?

• Haha 7
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Apparently last wknd wasnt the first time you looked for a row but then couldnt find the destination ?

Theres nothing in this little exchange for me stuntman and there certainly isnt for you so just call me a c**t and we,ll leave it at that ?

Hahahaha do spit it out, what are you trying to say like? 

Are you trying to somehow say you asked to meet me in London or something, if so it's the first I knew about it. ? 

Now why would I want to call you a c**t? 

You're full of yourself I'll give you that but that doesn't necessarily make you a c**t. ?

Edited by Greb147
On 15/06/2020 at 11:12, Daniel cain said:

Anyone seen this nonce list of people who went too Epsteins private Island? Trump is on a mission to out all the peados and wrong uns... Hence this nonsense and constant discrediting of him in the media.. IMG-20200324-WA0000.jpg.94b3c1f19557eb90fd09849047c45990.jpg

Hilary Clinton was impeached 2 weeks back for missing phone records over Epstein ?shit going down with Obama too?

Hmm,grey fox could be busy?

23 hours ago, WILF said:

Well I am dreading this weekend, after reading about Villa & Sheffield’s sickening display tonight and reading that the premier league are intent on going ahead with this BLM on the shirt crap it will be the end of a love affair with my West Ham.......and I’m gutted, absolutely gutted.

It will be non league only for me then and watching champions league foreign teams .......the premier league can go f**k itself ! 

35 plus years of pain, pride and some of the happiest memories of my sporting and adult life down the toilet........it’s a spit in the face too far for me.

Totally understandable. It’s outrageous. You may of thought the nhs the carers and other services that worked through corona drama would be worth a little mention on ther   shirt  wouldn’t it be better “  thanks to the nhs the carers and those who helped all lives are cared for “  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 12