Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

20 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I suppose to be fair, wearing masks outside is a step up from what we have implemented even now. Do you know how Belgium's current COVID measures compare to the UKs?

Face masks outside in town centres etc was the extreme, despite being able to sit among 100s of people outside restaurants without a mask in the same air space!

There is the bubble of 5 family members you choose for close contact. You can see anyone outside of that bubble as long as you follow guidelines & up to a group of 10, but it’s fairly relaxed as I can make out.

Quarantine reduced to 7 days.

Increasing numbers returning to the office & encouraged to do so...

I hope they are preparing us for a greater balance of risk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I had another one few days ago, only tell you if it’s positive pal. So hopefully you never hear back from em?

They took the email address when I booked it.so they won't reply to tell me negative ?

@Francie cheers mate..

@Arry Cher's mate...

I'm out of likes...

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

No they only contact you if it’s a positive result an your lad had has it pal, so no news is good news, an I’m sure they aim to have the result to you within 24/48 hours?

Yea the woman said 48hrs for results..

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

We've had five tests maybe more they tell you when it's negative....

A mate had his work place tested, told him NHS Wales would notify of negative and employer would notify if positive, bit worrying letting companies get involved....

Bit daft really they.but saying that if the person was told positive.they could still go back to work and tell the boss it's negative.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Well up here at south tees they only let you know if it’s positive, I had one Saturday 

No mobile phone signal in the house at all.have to go and stand on the drive to get 1 bar of signal..and they banging on about 5g lol.i can't get 3g 

2 hours ago, Arry said:

Just do it mate great excuse to save a lot of money. 

Often think when these youngsters get married big wedding and all mega bucks, better of smaller wedding put the money down on a house.

Any mate best of luck with that one.

Cheers Arry

Cheers mate?

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Supposed to be getting married myself next month, 30 guests in the church, 50 at the reception... All out the f***ing window now.. Been putting it off the last 17 yrs mun???

35 years in mate and still single, it will happen if it’s meant to and the best things come to those that wait ✌️✌️

20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s the deal in South Wales jist now sister getting married start of Oct an got guests coming from all over as couple family members are seriously ill an prob be last family get together with them there. Be gutted if it’s cancelled 

Certain areas are locked down again already, but they're keeping an eye on a few more areas

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s the deal in South Wales jist now sister getting married start of Oct an got guests coming from all over as couple family members are seriously ill an prob be last family get together with them there. Be gutted if it’s cancelled 

My brother cancelled his in June till next yr Don... I was supposed too be getting married myself next month on the 15th?, was allowed 30 in the church, 50 at reception.... Halfed it now from what her in doors said ?my Mrs is born again lol... We have to be right in the eyes of the Lord.... Im up for just us 2 and my children in a registry office... Not bothered about the rest of the family, throw them a party later on.... Only agreed because my kids are pageboys/bridesmaids for my brother.... Silly cnut has spent nearly 30 k?mine was done on a budget (out of the mrs new tits fund?) about 6k including my honeymoon to sunny Portrush?I'm not made of money, my bro is a peddling cnut?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

It's hard to kill you twice and we all know Belgium got wiped out. :laugh:

Nah, fair. Makes ya wonder what you lot are doing right and what we're doing wrong? I honestly think that the UK population is just particularly ripe for this virus for whatever reason.

It’s cause you are packed in like f***ing sardines mate ! Lol 

As Jim Davidson said the other day, the people of Bradford self isolating with 300 living in a house ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My brother cancelled his in June till next yr Don... I was supposed too be getting married myself next month on the 15th?, was allowed 30 in the church, 50 at reception.... Halfed it now from what her in doors said ?my Mrs is born again lol... We have to be right in the eyes of the Lord.... Im up for just us 2 and my children in a registry office... Not bothered about the rest of the family, throw them a party later on.... Only agreed because my kids are pageboys/bridesmaids for my brother.... Silly cnut has spent nearly 30 k?mine was done on a budget (out of the mrs new tits fund?) about 6k including my honeymoon to sunny Portrush?I'm not made of money, my bro is a peddling cnut?

My wedding was a little tiny affair mate, I didn’t hardly tell a soul......11 people there all told, perfect !

Finished grafting 10pm Friday night in London, got married Saturday and back to work on Monday ! Lol......who said romance was dead ! Lol 

• Like 1