Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Hope hes fine nothing worse than the worry over your kids

I think he will be ok mate.he developed a cough on Saturday and a sore throat and couldn't taste anything either.his taste has come back a bit now and cough easing so see what happens.

45 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Supposed to be getting married myself next month, 30 guests in the church, 50 at the reception... All out the f***ing window now.. Been putting it off the last 17 yrs mun???

Just do it mate great excuse to save a lot of money. 

Often think when these youngsters get married big wedding and all mega bucks, better of smaller wedding put the money down on a house.

Any mate best of luck with that one.

Cheers Arry

27 minutes ago, king said:

I think he will be ok mate.he developed a cough on Saturday and a sore throat and couldn't taste anything either.his taste has come back a bit now and cough easing so see what happens.

Mate hope he's okay and you and the rest of the family as well, aways a worry.

Cheers Arry

3 minutes ago, Arry said:

Mate hope he's okay and you and the rest of the family as well, aways a worry.

Cheers Arry

It is mate the wife has COPD and the middle lad has 1 lung so we don't need any covid here.the youngest lad has been fine untill he's gone back to school..

All this open up everything and then close others it's hard work getting your head around it all.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, king said:

It is mate the wife has COPD and the middle lad has 1 lung so we don't need any covid here.the youngest lad has been fine untill he's gone back to school..

All this open up everything and then close others it's hard work getting your head around it all.

Hope the wee lads OK king 

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Thanks, but mate that year didn't bother me at all. He was all over the place because he's a worrier. I refused to give it a thought until it actually started causing him physical suffering, my attitude being you're self inflicting emotional suffering for nothing. Turns out he had put himself through emotional hell because of a false diagnosis.

I'm just ruthlessly rational about stuff. Me and him couldn't be further apart in that respect.

Anyway, I'm sorry for my lack of patience fella. I know I probably come across as arrogant, and I am, but it's not in the way that I think you can't teach me anything, because in the past you have. It's more just a lack of patience.

I see what your saying born, it's nothing personal buddy, you are who you are, we've had our banter back an forth haha its all good mate?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, king said:

Bloody hell mate hope all goes well. 

Cheers Arry

3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Fantastic news here today. More restrictions to be relaxed in Belgium from the 1st of October, including dropping the use of face masks outside ?

It's hard to kill you twice and we all know Belgium got wiped out. :laugh:

Nah, fair. Makes ya wonder what you lot are doing right and what we're doing wrong? I honestly think that the UK population is just particularly ripe for this virus for whatever reason.

Just now, Born Hunter said:

Nah, fair. Makes ya wonder what you lot are doing right and what we're doing wrong? I honestly think that the UK population is just particularly ripe for this virus for whatever reason.

Well yes, obviously I’ve only got two neighbours left! ?

I thought It was positive news from supposedly the worst effected country in the world (allegedly)

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Belgium are not doing that well if you look at deaths per million mate.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Cheers Arry 

• Like 1
Just now, Arry said:

Belgium are not doing that well if you look at deaths per million mate.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Cheers Arry 

Sorry, yeah I should have been more explicit. Their death per capita to date is one of the highest but I assume they are managing now given they're lifting restrictions. Whereas things look to be getting out of hand a bit on this side of the channel and we're stepping up restrictions. Just makes ya wonder why? :thumbs:

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I think these new changes in restrictions reflect common sense rather than a response to cases.

I suppose to be fair, wearing masks outside is a step up from what we have implemented even now. Do you know how Belgium's current COVID measures compare to the UKs?

Edited by Born Hunter