Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

This has been brought forward after my ma was told she terminal, was all before this daft covid tho, few plans have been changed but they still want an need the family there sort of mate, an I really can’t see family saying no. Fcuk most have been in trouble before for a lot less ?? even if they get the ceremony out the way, the ruck after with the cops will have to be the reception ?

Sorry to hear that katch.where there's a will there's a way is the saying.get it sorted even if you can find a nice clean barn cover the ground in straw and bung the farmer a few ££ 

And take a proper camera and take loads of pics ? hope it goes well..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, king said:

Sorry to hear that katch.where there's a will there's a way is the saying.get it sorted even if you can find a nice clean barn cover the ground in straw and bung the farmer a few ££ 

And take a proper camera and take loads of pics ? hope it goes well..

Sorry to hear about your mum katch, ??

42 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Talking to someone yesterday ,my accountant ,there will be no more furlough should we have a lockdown again .Firms will have to stump wages  or close .

I hate to say it but don’t think we’ve seen the worst of this yet .

I think you are right on that ?

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The testing is just to scare people into compliance, it’s the easiest way to cook the figures and make things look better or worse at the click of a switch, ?

‘Test cases’ going right up (obviously) but cancer diagnosis well down........?

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

What test they doing, antibody? 

Not sure, I just heard that this morning. The main thing as I understand it is that they clearly want to move away from basing policy on ‘worst case scenario’ & try to move on a little.....?

• Like 1

For the sake of one's sanity i have stopped listening to politicians and the MSM its bad enough working for a company that is pissing up my back with the bullshit they are feeding us same goes for the wife who works in a privately owned care home were the owner says he is loosing money then rocks up in a 50 grand moter as well has going to his apartment he has in NY . Its time for folk to start opening their eyes .