Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Francie said:

So new guidelines put in place says that nomore than 6 in a household lol ffs

But heading to bars an restaurants, work an school is fine, f**k off tae f**k

What you're missing regarding these rules is that they are not intended to be perfectly fair. They are a balance between protecting public health and maintaining normality. It's not 'fine' to go to a bar or school, but the elevated risk is considered acceptable when weighed against the damage to the economy and public morale.

Personally I'd just let 300k people kick the bucket and have total freedom but that doesn't mean I deny the truth to justify my opinion.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

What you're missing regarding these rules is that they are not intended to be perfectly fair. They are a balance between protecting public health and maintaining normality. It's not 'fine' to go to a bar or school, but the elevated risk is considered acceptable when weighed against the damage to the economy and public morale.

Personally I'd just let 300k people kick the bucket and have total freedom but that doesn't mean I deny the truth to justify my opinion.

My personal (and extremely biased! Lol) opinion is that the UK (along with other European countries) have got themselves in a position they don’t know how to get out of, its all fine all the time everything is fine but it’s not designed for the machine to stop.

The whole country is built on exploiting as many people as they can pack in for as much as they can get out of them.....and when nobody is going to work the revenue drys up.

The tax man don’t get his wack

Nor does the vat man, the traffic warden has nobody to write a ticket to, the council Cant bully anyone for anything and issue a fixed penalty, the congestion charge isn’t getting anything in, the shops close and all of a sudden you can’t hose them for a radio license, rates, waste bins, extra waste bins, waste license, insurance, parking permit.

People didn’t flock to the shopping centre to max out the credit card and so the bond market never got as much debt as it was counting on.

Tax, spend, force into lifelong debt, abuse, import more.....it just don’t work in those situations.

The whole system breaks down and there’s too many to support because they have pissed all the money away and then some, the party (at ordinary people’s expense!) was never going to end......but it can end and now the choice is risk people getting very sick or dying OR support them.

So it’s obvious, they won’t support them so it’s do the other thing......

They have spent 40 years creating a nation where nobody gives a shit about each other and now the only fine they can dream up is for people not giving a shit about each other.....brilliant ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

There's something fishy about this second wave, more people are being tested so more are gona be diagnosed, but the death rate isn't changing, very odd. 

Plus the cdc an NHS has stated that the antibody test, will an can test positive for other types of covid, so it's not accurate for covid 19.

But why an how is nobody pointing out, when the facts an stats are there that this covid 19 is no worse than a flu? 

But restrictions are put on people, they have a plan an everyone's falling for it, total government control, communism. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'll wash my hands and wear a mask in a shop. Changing f**k all else. In our area we not even ment to visit relatives outside or goto other household regardless of numbers .We got a gang of about 50 teenagers partying in an old barn just up the road from us every friday and saturday since the start of lockdown. Police and fire brigade up a few times because of fires they have set. Police dont even get out the van too scared to move them on. So with that if my mum or dad want to come visit their grandson and I've got a mate coming down to help put the roof on my garage and I wont be putting it in hold. Also fine for me to go into work with folk on all different shifts and bump into loads of different people through out the week apparently 

Carry on as normal, it's only sheep who following these draconian rules, f**k them. 

• Like 1

I will be travelling 40 miles on Saturday to do some maintenance work for my fishing club... Got a letter from the club and local council.... If I get stopped and get a fine, I will physically pull down my pants and wipe the clinkers from my arse with it before feeding it to the officer... Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining... Load of bollocks, I've done everything the government has asked... Unlike most of the other muppets that feel the need to f**k off on holidays and piss it up in the pubs ?THIS IS BULLSHIT... AND PLENTY ARE LAPPING IT UP?

• Like 3