Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

11 minutes ago, Balaur said:

And the fact fact we were all spawned by the black man in Africa and he came from apes and they crawled out the sea as amphibians lol

Still don’t believe a word of it. They still talk of what happened to the different hominids around the world? Well look at the different races and there’s the answer

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m with you on a lot of stuff you say, as much as that would probably surprise you. 

Taking the sheep metaphor on - no I would never use a ram with no knowledge of its health status or EBV (estimates breeding values - based on tracking its offspring, and other relatives etc)

However - if I did know that stuff, the breed, type and what colour it’s face was, would have no bearing what so ever, if I thought it added something I wanted to add or had some positive traits etc.

So what I’m saying is that knowing all of the stuff above is important - but I will always go for function over form.

Or as a smart man once said, a good dog is never a bad colour ......

Yes but if you wanted an independant smart thinking work hard type stay away from the black and brown faced ones, they’ll just cause nothing but grief

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

And the fact fact we were all spawned by the black man in Africa and he came from apes and they crawled out the sea as amphibians lol

Don't talk so round shouldered! We all know god put mankind on earth, and he was WHITE ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

?If I believed I came from a three way from a frog,spider monkey and an African I would have never allowed myself to produce children.JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, jetro said:

It's just talk.

I like history, especially ancient history, have an interest in it. But I don't get to chat about it with many here, cause they have zero intrest in it, so it makes a nice change for me lol 

Atb j 

You’ll have to forgive me mate. I’m just mardy because wilfs telling everyone to breed and my blowup girl friend has a puncture!

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You’ll have to forgive me mate. I’m just mardy because wilfs telling everyone to breed and my blowup girl friend has a puncture!

But has she/it ?......what’s your data ? Lol 

4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

My point is, what the f**k does ancestry and who's f****d who's have to do with this. lol

Nothing is the short answer mate, and this thread kind of got side tracked......however what is relevant (imho) is opening yourself up to exposure from foreign hostile supply lines and whilst f***ing your own country down the toilet “because it’s cheaper from China/ India/ Africa/ Tim Buk Too “

Ill say it again, we have gone so “global” even to the point where we want to do away with our own culture and history that 2 months ago China caught a cold and now the whole world is in intensive care......smaller, more insular is (again jmho) the way forward.

• Like 5

Anyway, after all that shite here is the lesson I will take from all this:

When things went totally boss eyed in the world, I was much better off in a little backwater town of 2000 souls who looked exactly like me, shared a way of life with me and very easily pulled together to try and do the right thing off their own back without having to be told.

I was better off on my little homestead living in a more old fashioned way than I was living by the most diverse city in the world where folks couldn’t wait to raid the shops and punch each other in the face for a pack of bog roll, where they could not afford to stay home and save lives and where many in their time of need were left with nothing despite always being asked to pay for everything.

Life was easier living 40 years in the past than it was for those living in the supposed model of modern living......for many their world has and will crumble while mine will just carry on.

Am I being smug?....maybe a little bit because so many have said “what the f**k did you do that for?” But it also made me very, very sad to see my homeland like that and people who have to work incredibly hard just to meet demands put in such positions.

When I moved here it could be argued I had much less......less work, less money, not very good internet access, I can’t go to Tesco at 3am ! But when push came to shove, I had everything and I felt lucky and I also felt happy that I made a choice not many would make or stick with.

• Like 10
3 hours ago, WILF said:

When things went totally boss eyed in the world, I was much better off in a little backwater town of 2000 souls who looked exactly like me, shared a way of life with me and very easily pulled together to try and do the right thing off their own back without having to be told.

I was better off on my little homestead living in a more old fashioned way than I was living by the most diverse city in the world where folks couldn’t wait to raid the shops and punch each other in the face for a pack of bog roll, where they could not afford to stay home and save lives and where many in their time of need were left with nothing despite always being asked to pay for everything.

Life was easier living 40 years in the past than it was for those living in the supposed model of modern living......for many their world has and will crumble while mine will just carry on.

Am I being smug?....maybe a little bit because so many have said “what the f**k did you do that for?” But it also made me very, very sad to see my homeland like that and people who have to work incredibly hard just to meet demands put in such positions.

When I moved here it could be argued I had much less......less work, less money, not very good internet access, I can’t go to Tesco at 3am ! But when push came to shove, I had everything and I felt lucky and I also felt happy that I made a choice not many would make or stick with.

I would also say there are many parts of this country that still hold traditional values and lifestyle dear...London is certainly not the place to judge the entire country on, but I know you know that.

I have said many times that I love London, I enjoy it for work and pleasure, but certainly not a place I'd choose to live in, that's probably as much to do with how I live my life as the city itself.

London was always going to be hardest hit, for a multitude of reasons, the main surely being there are 8m people crammed in there!!

I'm not sure about smug, but you should be proud you took a gamble and its paid off for you and your family, not because of this virus but because you are living a better life for you...

• Like 3
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Yeah I think we’ve got the message now mate......?

• Haha 1