Can they??

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

The knife riohog

well that could be tricky , although if he can provide a good reason he may get lucky .the fact it was in the bag was a bonus out of sight  the facvt it was a locking knife isnt so good .

Just now, riohog said:

well that could be tricky , although if he can provide a good reason he may get lucky .the fact it was in the bag was a bonus out of sight  the facvt it was a locking knife isnt so good .

Wonder if he had any gutted rabbits in The bag. That will prove the need and show what the knife is for.

Just now, king said:

Wonder if he had any gutted rabbits in The bag. That will prove the need and show what the knife is for.

It's illegal to: sell a knife to anyone under 18, unless it has a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less. carry a knife in public without good reason, unless it has a folding blade with a cutting edge 3 inches long or less

• Like 2
Just now, riohog said:

It's is work bag and it's a work  knife he used at work but  forgot it was even in there get his boss to write a letter saying as much 

42 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

The knife had rabbit fur stuck to it from ferreting a week or so ago the pictures they showed me of the knife it most definitely had been cleaned

Then it will have no prints on it so deny it's yours.

Id be very surprised if you walk away without a tickle here. 

I read a case recently of a lad having his coursing dog seized after his van was seen next to a field. No video , no pics of him coursing just a phone call about his van and he got a visit , found a lurcher , charged and prosecuted. 

Shocking 

2 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

It’s in my bag it’s mine it’d be silly to try deny it in court 

it is up to you to prove good reason ie; you were returning from a permission were you were using the knife to gut rabbitts .but you need to be able to prove that 

1 minute ago, riohog said:

it is up to you to prove good reason ie; you were returning from a permission were you were using the knife to gut rabbitts .but you need to be able to prove that 

Wouldn’t be able to prove first bit I didn’t take the rabbits home the knife was full of blood and fur but in the picture it was clear they had cleaned it