Can they??

Got stopped yesterday under section 8 of the hunting act apparently wearing camo bottoms and having a bull x is a reason for them to search you, take your dog (the c**ts gave her to rspca) and strip search you back at the station? This country is a joke.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Got stopped yesterday under section 8 of the hunting act apparently wearing camo bottoms and having a bull x is a reason for them to search you, take your dog (the c**ts gave her to rspca) and strip search you back at the station? This country is a joke.

shocking. can you elaborate on exactly what happened? were you trespassing? caught anything? 

Can they? No, they can't. Sounds like a vindictive or anti cop to me. Get a good solicitor and keep us informed.

If you weren't trespassing and genuinely hadn't done anything they can't do that and as for the rspca, they have no business in it at all either.

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 2

Ive been had by the police when ferreting on concil land this year and the copper said the ferret and net r ok but not the dogs i said to him rat and rabbit r legal no hares he said i wrong so said i the same again he did not like it but still walk away with everything they cant just take the dog unless for good reason the fxxking idiots they not got a clue 

Fcuk me Busher that’s completely fcuked up hope you got/get dog back & as said before if you wernt doing owt Get a Good Solicitor Quick!!! Even if cop who nicked you was an anti you’d still think/hope the booking in cop would’ve realised??!!! Really hope you have a good outcome bud. Atb

that’s bull shit mate they can’t confiscate the dog just on the ground you were wearing camo trousers that wouldn’t stand up in a court of law they can by law do a routine check at any time on you but a strip search at the station? what did they think you were doing stashing knives up your ass hole to be honest I’d get a solicitor involved mate that don’t sound correct at all if this was corrected that would mean any man/woman walking with a lurcher or running dog could have dogs taken from them based on there clothing alone 

• Like 1

This https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk/  may be of use to you. If you do it through a solicitor to do it I'd suggest you ask them to make sure you're informed of what disciplinary measures were taken. I'd be wanting a personal apology and compensation for wrongly taking your dog. Police wages are paid by the taxpayer and they've no business using their job to pursue a personal agenda.

• Like 4

Was the dog marked up in any way? Sorry to say but if them cnuts have got your dog, don't hold your breath..... Stitch you up with dog fighting and cruelty charges the wankers.... 

Get your other dogs and anything hunting related and put them out the way.... ? 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Busher100 said:

dont believe you 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3