Can they??

Was at train station on my way back from doing abit of rabbitting ? went to put ticket through but ticket man said wasn’t valid until 10 am so said fair enough and turned to go out for a smoke was approached by a plain clothes woman and two men in uniforms they asked why I had been to where I was and I said I was visiting grandparents and had been out camping they said I looked suspicious because I had camo bottoms and welies on and was walking a “bull lurcher type dog” then another uniformed officer came over and whispered in the others ear he then grabbed me and said I’m searching you under section 8 of the hunting act, they found my gutting knife in my duffel bag and lamp 

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, king said:

It's been a very wet winter mate.the Michelin outfit was spot on ?

And busher got strip searched for owning a bull x.

Madness mate they find a 5 inch lock knife knife in ya bag and then think ya keeping a spare one stuffed up ya chad 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Was at train station on my way back from doing abit of rabbitting ? went to put ticket through but ticket man said wasn’t valid until 10 am so said fair enough and turned to go out for a smoke was approached by a plain clothes woman and two men in uniforms they asked why I had been to where I was and I said I was visiting grandparents and had been out camping they said I looked suspicious because I had camo bottoms and welies on and was walking a “bull lurcher type dog” then another uniformed officer came over and whispered in the others ear he then grabbed me and said I’m searching you under section 8 of the hunting act, they found my gutting knife in my duffel bag and lamp 

Yet you still haven't committed any crime busher have you contacted a solicitor 

2 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

God knows mate I have to go to court in 2 weeks

Surely you will have been read your rights and know exactly what you have been charged with but by feck the cps have been rapid to get you a court date inside 24 hours 

Get caught with a knife they have to arrest for possession of a bladed article I presume then obviously if you have a dog with you, lamp and the rest they will look into it a little.Easiest thing for them to do is give dog to rspca. If your in court you’ve been charged surely your paperwork tells you what your offence is. You need to give the full story to get a straight answer else the answers you’ll get will be wrong. I’ve spent a lot of time at her majesty’s pleasure when younger and people only tell you the bits they want to tell you and ask what you think about the situation where if they told you everything your answer would more than likely be different. I’m presuming from what he’s said they was bothered mainly about the knife they will leave anything else to rspca to follow up if they wish too. Hope all goes well for you. Atb Igz

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

The knife had rabbit fur stuck to it from ferreting a week or so ago the pictures they showed me of the knife it most definitely had been cleaned

They are cnuts mate.

What does the charge sheet say.

The dog has done feck all illegal.

Get onto them.you want the dog back.

They said a few numbers from the animal welfare act and hunting act I ain’t got a clue what they meant Just read the court sheet it just says position of a bladed article in a public place no mention of anything hunting or dog related even tho the rspca have took my dog and when the rspca and police man interviewed me asked loads questions about hunting and the dog but no mention of it on the court sheet even tho the reason they stopped me was under the hunting act it just mentions the knife