Can they??

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Did you have a phone and did they take it 

Yes but they can’t open it they kept coming back to my cell and asking if I wanted to open it yet the Sargent tried sweet talking me saying he’d let me go ASAP but I forgot the password unfortunately. the way they kept insisting I show them the password id say it’s not as easy as you’d think for them to get into your phone.

Just now, Balaur said:

More like their superiors won't dedicate resources to something as petty as that, so they bust a guy trying to get you to incriminate yourself. 

Hopefully that’s the case and they won’t be able to open it it is the rspca who have my phone now not the police 

28 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Hopefully that’s the case and they won’t be able to open it it is the rspca who have my phone now not the police 

There be in your phone mate if they’ve got it just because of a little security code won’t stop them getting in they have means of doing so an now think your hiding incriminating evidence that you don’t want them to see if you weren’t you would of shown them your phone just to get out of there they know have suspicions so may require access to your phone via other means there probably saying the rspca have it to buy there selfs more time to go through it why would the rspca need your locked phone It’s no use to no one locked right ? you on fb or messenger go on line on a family members account Check when you were last on line an see if it tellys up to when you were actually on line never know when you use the family members account you might find your self active ??

i dont understand how and why the rspca are aloud to keepyour phone without your concent , they are a charity not law enforcement if they will not return it to you surly that is theft and i would want it back pronto , they have no legal right to have your phone 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, poxon said:

There be in your phone mate if they’ve got it just because of a little security code won’t stop them getting in they have means of doing so an now think your hiding incriminating evidence that you don’t want them to see if you weren’t you would of shown them your phone just to get out of there they know have suspicions so may require access to your phone via other means there probably saying the rspca have it to buy there selfs more time to go through it why would the rspca need your locked phone It’s no use to no one locked right ? you on fb or messenger go on line on a family members account Check when you were last on line an see if it tellys up to when you were actually on line never know when you use the family members account you might find your self active ??

Already have done no ones has been on my WhatsApp since I was last on it that morning 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, riohog said:

i dont understand how and why the rspca are aloud to keepyour phone without your concent , they are a charity not law enforcement if they will not return it to you surly that is theft and i would want it back pronto , they have no legal right to have your phone 

The police gave it to the rspca not much I can do to get the phone until they want to give it back 

5 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

The police gave it to the rspca not much I can do to get the phone until they want to give it back 

get in touch with your phone provider and tell them it has been lost  please lock it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, riohog said:

get in touch with your phone provider and tell them it has been lost  please lock it 

remember the rspca is not law enforcement it is a charity they are holding your phone unlawfully without your concent 

• Like 2

I had a rspca case myself was 3 years long and a right drag! They can and will drag it out and can and will get into your phone the rspca will pay to get into your phone and will find anything they can mate I had clive rees and he done a cracking job got all charges dropped. But if the rspca is involed you'll be in for the long haul I reckon your court will get sorted with the blade but now the rspca are involed they will open up an investigation on you 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

I had a rspca case myself was 3 years long and a right drag! They can and will drag it out and can and will get into your phone the rspca will pay to get into your phone and will find anything they can mate I had clive rees and he done a cracking job got all charges dropped. But if the rspca is involed you'll be in for the long haul I reckon your court will get sorted with the blade but now the rspca are involed they will open up an investigation on you 

Well me and my only dog live in my mums council flat in London soo that not much to imvestigae?

51 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Well me and my only dog live in my mums council flat in London soo that not much to imvestigae?

It's more conversations on your phone any pics of quarry that is illegal anyone sending you things that is illegal they will also get investigated so as long as your phone is clean of anything like that you'll be sound but if there is anything no matter how small they will run with it believe me. I got dragged through court for 3 years over 1 pic and a couple of convos