Can they??

49 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I had a rspca case myself was 3 years long and a right drag! They can and will drag it out and can and will get into your phone the rspca will pay to get into your phone and will find anything they can mate I had clive rees and he done a cracking job got all charges dropped. But if the rspca is involed you'll be in for the long haul I reckon your court will get sorted with the blade but now the rspca are involed they will open up an investigation on you 

Just hope his phones clean to any hunting links/aquatints he has fella or there could be a whole new can of worms opened hope he gives them the heads up if it’s not clean what’s happened or they could all end up with egg on there chins  as you know they can find out all sorts by a name an phone registered to you like addresses by that they can find out how many dogs you have by using pet log to see how many dogs are chipped to the address it’s never ending 

• Like 1

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Busher100 said:

The only thing I’m concerned about is getting the dog back but I know they will not give her back because of the old brambles marks on her face. That’s only dog I have anyway officer ? 

regards marks on it face , loads of dogs dogs get ripped around thee face  when beating , and not just labs , spaniels , i knew few lads who took lurchers beating , and cut around the muzzle , Buck gets ripped  up on his face crashing through thick brambles  chasing munjack in the woods by me , he full on when chasing stuff, just  like my bullxs were .!

Don't worry to much about marks unless it's real heavy marked up my dog had a few marks but the vet deemed them to be that of rural walks and others I could explain explain easily. If they interview you no comment everything and I mean everything only say I offer a written statement at the end of the interview that way you know what they have on you if anything at all and can spend abit of time giving an answer to it. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, poxon said:

Just hope his phones clean to any hunting links/aquatints he has fella or there could be a whole new can of worms opened hope he gives them the heads up if it’s not clean what’s happened or they could all end up with egg on there chins  as you know they can find out all sorts by a name an phone registered to you like addresses by that they can find out how many dogs you have by using pet log to see how many dogs are chipped to the address it’s never ending 

That's it mate one person got raided when I was involed in all that and they got 7 of us from his phone but they interviewed a load more even had land owners in to ask then questions and that was from one phone! My dog wasn't chipped of anything at the time and wasn't at my house as I was working away but they got on my phone and found him they are right sneaky fuckers 

On what grounds are they still holding your dog and why was your phone handed over to a rspca  as you have been charged with a knife offence in a public place  is there a investigation against you busher  have you contacted a solicitor yet rspca is a so called animal charity with no legal power you don't need to answer there questions and they  can only assist a officer as British transport police asked them to help them to prosecute you over your dog I doubt it because it's not in there interest to do  and you have not committed a crime with the dog so they have to hand it back and why didn't you ask about your phone when you were handed your property back 

Edited by Blackmag
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

On what grounds are they still holding your dog and why was your phone handed over to a rspca  as you have been charged with a knife offence in a public place  is there a investigation against you busher  have you contacted a solicitor yet rspca is a so called animal charity with no legal power you don't need to answer there questions and they  can only assist a officer as British transport police asked them to help them to prosecute you over your dog I doubt it because it's not in there interest to do  and you have not committed a crime with the dog so they have to hand it back and why didn't you ask about your phone when you were handed your property back 

They always tek your fone mag regardless of what it is mate and keep old of it for ages just 2 be shitehawk s

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

How do they get into a locked phone?? Was there not a case a while ago where the FBI were looking Apple to open a phone and they refused. 

if its police they say they can just plug them in and take all the data off from in seconds but i had my phone taken start of the year (because the lad had a fire arms marker on car) for about 8 weeks so did another lad he had enough on his to have us in deep deep shit hunting wise and id taken the wrong phone out with him and had  some suspect texts ect  non hunting related that could of landed me in alot of shit on there they was threatening how they could retrieve all my sent texts ect turns out they couldn't get into the phones and we got them back

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

They always tek your fone mag regardless of what it is mate and keep old of it for ages just 2 be shitehawk s

But why was it handed over to the rspca black neck I know they take your phone and it's down to the copper in charge of the case  when he's finished with it but why do rspca have it and still have his dog that's what I don't get unless there's more to it 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jake2580 said:

if its police they say they can just plug them in and take all the data off from in seconds but i had my phone taken start of the year (because the lad had a fire arms marker on car) for about 8 weeks so did another lad he had enough on his to have us in deep deep shit hunting wise and id taken the wrong phone out with him and had  some suspect texts ect  non hunting related that could of landed me in alot of shit on there they was threatening how they could retrieve all my sent texts ect turns out they couldn't get into the phones and we got them back

I thought the same but wasn’t 100% sure. 

They got into all our phones because the rspca while in the interview started reading stuff out nothing to do with dogs just so the copper would hear it so I had to answer a few more questions on that matter ? however no crime in saying things or wanting to do anything. I would like to hang up ever pedo in the world dosnt mean I'm going down for mass murder. They will take the piss giving your dog back either way busher they stop ringing you back and just make it very difficult in general 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Blackmag said:

The rspca may as well be law these days the police interviewed me then they called me out my cell for a interview with a different officer and 1 rspca wanker  

The rspca has no legal power and would of be there on request did you not ask why they were there  for possession of a blade it's  sounds like the copper may have a conflict of interest what did your solicitor say about it