Can they??

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think we're getting the full story tbh. Cheers, D.

That fella had some patience. I'm afraid my forehead would be wearing that little c**t's teeth after about 5 seconds

None of my business but I would been inclined to stick with the dog. Its like marriage for better and worse and all that. They don't make it easy though I guess 

Posted Images

I think there's more to it but ask for your vet to do a report on weight condition ect asap as said contact a solicitor and what does it say on your sheet for the stop or reason for the strip search as was you stopped with a lamp or was it day time 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fred90 said:

while we are on this subject. forgive my ignorance as I am still living in the 80s. could you have a dog seized for ferreting? everything I do is mooching about without permission. 

I wish I was still living in the 80's ?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, fred90 said:

while we are on this subject. forgive my ignorance as I am still living in the 80s. could you have a dog seized for ferreting? everything I do is mooching about without permission. 

If your illegally taking game ( without permission being illegal ) then yes they can take your dog ......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, fred90 said:

There's a bylaw in that one it's all down the discretion of the land owner and if the old bill are jobs worths or not to me rabbit isn't game and this is the argument I've got there classed as a pest these days many many years ago they were kept in warrans etc now there everywhere there's no season on them like there is with other game so to me there a pest and i would argue that 1 out with anybody 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Penda said:

There's a bylaw in that one it's all down the discretion of the land owner and if the old bill are jobs worths or not to me rabbit isn't game and this is the argument I've got there classed as a pest these days many many years ago they were kept in warrans etc now there everywhere there's no season on them like there is with other game so to me there a pest and i would argue that 1 out with anybody 

As you say, they not classed as game, but you still need permission off landowner to take them

15 minutes ago, Penda said:

That's me fecked then I've been doing it For years ?

Think we all have mate, poxy ban, permission etc, can't use dogs to kill foxes or hares, but you can kill them with a BIRD OF PREY!!! THE f**k IS THAT ALL ABOUT?!! ??

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

I've been caught many of times with a few bunnies under me jacket never had a word said to me the odd jobs worth that must put having the odd bunny higher then all the other shit that goes it's pathetic God help this country my grandad and dad used to have 2 or 3 bunnies a day just to keep meat on the table even though they worked it was an extra helping hand as they say 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Penda said:

I've been caught many of times with a few bunnies under me jacket never had a word said to me the odd jobs worth that must put having the odd bunny higher then all the other shit that goes it's pathetic God help this country my grandad and dad used to have 2 or 3 bunnies a day just to keep meat on the table even though they worked it was an extra helping hand as they say 

Agree with you mate, this country's gone mad 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Agree with you mate, this country's gone 

Deffo many mate I used to sit in the pub as a kid with a glass of coke listening to the lads talking about old poaching days and nights they had things that happened to them and stuff good old times

• Like 1