Coronavirus

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Where's the religious crazies in this debate? Thought somebody would entertain us with a post saying we deserve all this corona virus misery because we have sinned and this is God's just  vengeance.lol

I’m here but I was keeping that one up my sleeve ! Lol 

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

If this virus starts an end to globalisation it may well be worth it, fck everyone back off to where they or their parents/grand parents came from close the borders grow our own food make our own goods and trade at arms length with them if needed, no need for every fckr to be flying around the world minding other peoples business, lets look after the uk 1st 2nd and fckn 3rd, fck globalisation

It don't and  won't  ever go back to that way of life because if the whole of civilization were to be crushed down and extruded through a funnel to be like that,  there would be total civil unrest back to  mad  max or the stone age.  there will be a lot of people and companies out there like  a load of predators wishing and hoping for bad times so that they can swoop in and clean up on the fallen.  For those that have money they will make hay whilst the sun shines. As far as the airlines go, those planes are so expensive that they have to spend nearly all their flying lives in the air.  If they are pared up on the ground the companies will go under rapidly.  that will mean big losses for the country,  The workers everyone.  One of  my nephews works for a company that does commercial advertising  displays all over the world and as a result of the virus the whole display thing has collapsed and it just ain't happening!   They are talking in  miIlions of lost work that has been done but will never be used.  It .looks like this very successful company will capsize quite quickly through no ones fault but they will all suffer and possibly loose their homes ect. If you think that everyone is going to potter along in some sort of barter system, it will not work.  I'll  be in the market for quantities of dirt cheap ammunition/cartridges from the weekend people that have to sell their soul to the devil.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

So Boris has just called for an end to all non essential contact but hasn’t closed schools ?......go figure !

2 of my lads ain't going to college for a while.and 1 ain't going to school.

Our decision.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, king said:

And this is exactly what I trying to say to you.

What you have just typed out ffs 

Will the owner of them boarding kennels get any money from the government.

No he won't.will Joe public have anything so he stay in the house.

No he won't.

But a company that makes billions I profit each year.will get a massive hand out.

Will it be so bad is the big airline company's have to sell a few planes to pay the bills.

I don't think so.

And I'm not spitting at people who have more than me.

I couldn't give a feck what people have.

I'm happy with what I have..

And you don't think I click with whay s happening in the world.

I'm not sitting here with a massive brain injury.

i think mushroom is on about the knock on effect all along with who relies on ba  and as for profit its not money they will all put in there pocket  it will go on investment new planes training of staff runways ect then there's the compensation they will have to pay while all this is going on to put it in perspective it cost ba 190 million for the 2 days the pilots went on strike how much is this going to cost and I bet some airlines go to the wall 

2 minutes ago, king said:

2 of my lads ain't going to college for a while.and 1 ain't going to school.

Our decision.

I think that should be policy personally. I'm sick of hearing about the backlash and think folks should just be given the choice. If they can manage having their kids at home then by all means. Those that can't, then don't force them to, we're not there yet.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

i think mushroom is on about the knock on effect all along with who relies on ba  and as for profit its not money they will all put in there pocket  it will go on investment new planes training of staff runways ect then there's the compensation they will have to pay while all this is going on to put it in perspective it cost ba 190 million for the 2 days the pilots went on strike how much is this going to cost and I bet some airlines go to the wall 

Yea I get you mate.

Has anyone seen a reason why the governments of the world have reacted to this particular virus strain in this way ?

As has been pointed out, other viruses are claiming many, many more lives every year so what is it about this one ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Jus spoke to a mate an he says him an his missus are both disagreeing about what to do, he wants keeps kids off an she wants send there daughters to school, said it causing a bit of a problem tbh an it’s only the first week ffs? 

think me an missus are gonna have to sit down an have a good ole chat tonight about it, we lucky she can walk out work an I can only work nights if I really need which also means working myself aswell 99% a time, so we could isolate ourselves easily, but is it too early? Or is it too late an no fcuker in the know will admit it??

It's like a free for all moment mate.

Keep the kids home I would  recommend and if you can work without being around anyone.then you are lucky I would say..get that truck full of cherry and stay away from them forecourts ?

9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think that should be policy personally. I'm sick of hearing about the backlash and think folks should just be given the choice. If they can manage having their kids at home then by all means. Those that can't, then don't force them to, we're not there yet.

But looking at it from the teachers view.do they want to be surrounded by hundreds of kids a day.

Then go and see there elderly parents in the evening.

The sad fact is that a younger person will pass on this virus to an oap in the family.who will die.

A shit reality.

56 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hear you mate but the trouble is I lost faith in most of our people ages ago.

I love my motherland as much as anyone, probably more than a lot of people but it’s populated with a load of f***ing idiots and people who don’t give a f**k about it at the minute.

Not saying everyone is like that, but the right thinking folks are definitely in the f***ing minority......you know that yourself 

You lost faith in some of the most astute scientific heads in existence ?.......lets face it all Boris is going to be doing for the next few months is reading scripts put in front of him by the most brilliant geniuses in their fields that this great nation has been renowned for through history.....what more do you want ?

Edited by gnasher16
21 minutes ago, king said:

But looking at it from the teachers view.do they want to be surrounded by hundreds of kids a day.

Then go and see there elderly parents in the evening.

The sad fact is that a younger person will pass on this virus to an oap in the family.who will die.

A shit reality.

Who MIGHT die. Who should be isolated anyway. It’s arse about face to isolate the low risk majority.

Life can’t just stop. Especially not for this poxy virus.