Coronavirus

5 minutes ago, big sid said:

when the virus gets you and you know your gone you will be shouting GOD HELP ME PLEASE but ya wont get in to heaven if youve not paid your dues.

Better off out of it anyway. If there is such a thing as heaven, it must be full of the most obnoxious people on the plannet!?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, big sid said:

when the virus gets you and you know your gone you will be shouting GOD HELP ME PLEASE but ya wont get in to heaven if youve not paid your dues.

Me and god are good sid lol. It’s the c**ts in the dog collars taxing folks I have a problem with. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Just been told; all roads into BCN have been closed. Movement out of the city and surrounding areas is now illegal. Just waiting for the curfew to be declared and we have hit 1984.

maddness  !!!

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Somebody is wrong somewhere, all theee country’s are closing down an yet we still sending kids to school ffs. It’s okay saying Boris is being advised by experts? It surely to All govts are being advised by experts? It’s fcukin mental ?? do who do yetrist the govts around the world, or throne that’s failing is time, I mean them cnuts are probs still all bickering about brexit ?

its got torun its course mate .keeppaddling in cow shit youll be fine 

2 minutes ago, riohog said:

its got torun its course mate .keeppaddling in cow shit youll be fine 

To be fair I feel like shit but I already feel like I'm gonna be reet... strong immune system from years of tramping through shit, guts and blood! Not had a cold or flu for near 20 years. However, this pain is not good ? I can deal with the headache, throat etc... but shaking like an alcoholic is not a nice feeling. Dog won't come near me, the cat neither so... ups and downs ?

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

To be fair I feel like shit but I already feel like I'm gonna be reet... strong immune system from years of tramping through shit, guts and blood! Not had a cold or flu for near 20 years. However, this pain is not good ? I can deal with the headache, throat etc... but shaking like an alcoholic is not a nice feeling. Dog won't come near me, the cat neither so... ups and downs ?

old saying  feed a cold  starve a fever  ,drink loads of water 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Somebody is wrong somewhere, all these country’s are closing down an yet we still sending kids to school ffs. It’s okay saying Boris is being advised by experts? But surely to fcuk All govts are being advised by experts? It’s fcukin mental ?? so who do ye trust the govts around the world, or the one that’s failing us all time, I mean them cnuts are probs still all bickering about brexit ?

Your schools not closed yet, they even closed the churchs here, and thsts saying a lot lol

Atb j 

was talking to an owd mate of mine at lunchtime, over my steak pudding . chips n sloppits, he was on about places being shut down  cos of this virus, what about massage parlours he asks, oh I dunno mate I says, ive never used em. and at £90 for an hour, feck that off, so ive advised him as friend, to self masterbate, eh, am I a mate or what. oh, and please wash your hands afore you reply

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

was talking to an owd mate of mine at lunchtime, over my steak pudding . chips n sloppits, he was on about places being shut down  cos of this virus, what about massage parlours he asks, oh I dunno mate I says, ive never used em. and at £90 for an hour, feck that off, so ive advised him as friend, to self masterbate, eh, am I a mate or what. oh, and please wash your hands afore you reply

if you were a proper mate you would help him out with that??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

They wont be coming here again. The Jehovah's do every house in the village, but my house, you can them run past my gate LOL 

Atb j 

Years ago my mates parents were on holiday.about 8 of us were all hungover in the morning laying about the living room.smoking joints.

Knock on the door it was the Jehovah heads.

Come in my mate said and once they walked into the living room he closed the door and stood blocking it and said to them try converting this lot ?

They didn't know what to say.or where to look.they kept saying you must let us out ??

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Bollocks! You played the rusty trombone... admit it ?

• Haha 1