Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Look at the rates in the countries with the strongest borders.....Russia,Denmark etc = no cases.....common sense aint it ?

Denmark has a pretty soft border mate. Plus the virus has mostly been brought back to the uk by brits travelling abroad, like many European countries.....

Edited by Accip74
21 minutes ago, big sid said:

is there any cases of this virus in africa and is china getting over it

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Stats by country.

New cases per day has dropped considerably in China. Just ten yesterday I believe. They are beginning to encourage business to resume as a result which of course may lead to a upsurge in cases.

• Like 5

Ok.... fuuck... I may have just lost the tenner bet to me mate ?‍♂️?

The Mrs is hot and I'm coughing like I've walked out of the 1920's. 2 weeks in bed with a woman? What could be better ?

Feel like shit though ?

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Ok.... fuuck... I may have just lost the tenner bet to me mate ?‍♂️?

The Mrs is hot and I'm coughing like I've walked out of the 1920's. 2 weeks in bed with a woman? What could be better ?

Feel like shit though ?

Get in the pantry and dig the bong out mushroom.

Half a dozen bongs from a sawn off 2 hit cone and you will be sorted.

Ps.dont forget to mole tump the cone.

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

They’ll be sending the collection box door to door. 

Would you belive they do that here, some member of the parish volunteers to go around with the box of little envelopes.  

Once and once only they came to my door, and didn't even get the chance to leave the box LOL 

Atb j 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Denmark have more cases than we do. And wouldn't you say Iran have strong borders? The third hardest hit county in the world.

f**k me it was only 2 or 3 days ago i read that as well.

Well that’s the kids off for 5 weeks (including Easter break) & probably my Mrs as well!

Better start thinking of stuff to do.........at least the weather should improve?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Well that’s the kids off for 5 weeks (including Easter break) & probably my Mrs as well!

Better start thinking of stuff to do.........at least the weather should improve?

Enjoy and savour it mate, what else can you do.....it may be a good thing that folks get this time to reconnect 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Enjoy and savour it mate, what else can you do.....it may be a good thing that folks get this time to reconnect 

To be honest mate I get more fed up with the routine of school than I do having them at home. I like not having to think about their packing-up, the dropping off & picking up & I’m not the biggest fan of ‘small talk’ with parents etc.......we will be fine ?

....that said I do like the freedom I have for 5+ hours a day without the scrutiny of my Mrs! ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Roll in coronavirus, a few extra  pair a hands at lambing an I can pay em in quenchy cups an haribo ????

It’s time to prepare that vegetable patch I’ve promising for the last 2 years!

7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Sweating like Jimmy Saville in a playground, banging headache and starting to get a sore throat..... looks like it could be 2 weeks in quarantine ?‍♂️

man up you fanny  ..

• Haha 1