Coronavirus

15 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Stopped shaking now, still hot (not burning up) but that could be the alcohol ? just walked the dog again and everywhere is dead. The few places open are empty.

Be reet in the morning ?

Two asprain, sweet cup of tea and an early night, you'll be back to normal in the morning 

Atb j 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, jetro said:

Two asprain, sweet cup of tea and an early night, you'll be back to normal in the morning 

Atb j 

Nah went with making us a thai curry (massaman) with coconut rice.... she's working from home and flipping out.... dog might need another piss soon ? Feel fuucking terrible lol and just been told, 70 grand fine if you try to move between quarantined zones ?‍♂️ I'm considering pissing off to the mountains before everyone starts killing each other ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Nah went with making us a thai curry (massaman) with coconut rice.... she's working from home and flipping out.... dog might need another piss soon ? Feel fuucking terrible lol and just been told, 70 grand fine if you try to move between quarantined zones ?‍♂️ I'm considering pissing off to the mountains before everyone starts killing each other ?

Best move, mountains. 

Nice and relaxed, beer, wine what ever you fancy and wait it out.

Atb j 

I recon Boris & co ha e got this about right. All of these cou tries that have stopped everything are going to be bankrupted.  The world will stilĺ spin. Life has to go on ,  planes have to fly to earn.  If everyone don't work, all the jobs will go so a few decrepit old gits are going to kark it but that's nature at work. It seems as if the media are hyping this up out of all proportion.  Tens of thousands of people die from flue worldwide every year. Nothing is said about that. They used to have chkcmen pox, mumps and  measles parties for the kids so that they had the disease and built up immunity from it.

Edited by Meece
1 hour ago, Meece said:

I recon Boris & co ha e got this about right. All of these cou tries that have stopped everything are going to be bankrupted.  The world will stilĺ spin. Life has to go on ,  planes have to fly to earn.  If everyone don't work, all the jobs will go so a few decrepit old gits are going to kark it but that's nature at work. It seems as if the media are hyping this up out of all proportion.  Tens of thousands of people die from flue worldwide every year. Nothing is said about that. They used to have chkcmen pox, mumps and  measles parties for the kids so that they had the disease and built up immunity from it.

The UK isnt stopping because it’s impossible for it to stop !.......it’s got f**k all to do with “bulldog spirit” and “keep calm and carry on” and all that old bollocks........it’s pure and simple that the machines needs feeding all the time.

Most people I’d say are about 4 pay packets away from serious problems at any one time and an unprecedented situation like this exposes that fundamental social flaw.

You are working for “the man” at all times, and stopping everything will let the cat out of the bag big time.

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

The UK isnt stopping because it’s impossible for it to stop !.......it’s got f**k all to do with “bulldog spirit” and “keep calm and carry on” and all that old bollocks........it’s pure and simple that the machines needs feeding all the time.

Most people I’d say are about 4 pay packets away from serious problems at any one time and an unprecedented situation like this exposes that fundamental social flaw.

You are working for “the man” at all times, and stopping everything will let the cat out of the bag big time.

perhaps folk are living beyond there means , im sure they are  , whos fault is that?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

They say the average working person today is just two pay checks away from loosening their homes, don't know how true that is, but sounds about right.

Honestly,  I'm just waiting for the looting and rioting to kick off somewhere, and watch it spread like wild fire. I know I joke about posting funny posts, but some people are really going to craic up because of this, and others will use it to their advantage.

Not one policition, as far as I know, mentioned helping the homeless over here, how are they going to cope.

What happens when the drug supplies start running low, and junkies start freaking out. Or the dealers want their money,  their not going to wait.

Atb j 

2 minutes ago, riohog said:

perhaps folk are living beyond there means , im sure they are  , whos fault is that?

Of course they are, most of the world is, it's their own fault, and if we're honest with our selfs, we all have at one time, or some way done it. But not many realise it in time to change.

Atb j 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

They say the average working person today is just two pay checks away from loosening their homes, don't know how true that is, but sounds about right.

Honestly,  I'm just waiting for the looting and rioting to kick off somewhere, and watch it spread like wild fire. I know I joke about posting funny posts, but some people are really going to craic up because of this, and others will use it to their advantage.

Not one policition, as far as I know, mentioned helping the homeless over here, how are they going to cope.

What happens when the drug supplies start running low, and junkies start freaking out. Or the dealers want their money,  their not going to wait.

Atb j 

they were druggies befire this and homeless  life willgo on someone allways makes good out of sorrow 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Of course they are, most of the world is, it's their own fault, and if we're honest with our selfs, we all have at one time, or some way done it. But not many realise it in time to change.

Atb j 

cant educate pork!!!

• Like 1
Just now, riohog said:

they were druggies befire this and homeless  life willgo on someone allways makes good out of sorrow 

someone allways makes good out of sorrow

I like that saying.

yes your right, it's just another event in the history of the planet, and it will move no from it, for better or worse 

Atb j

• Like 1

Can't believe how dim some people are. The wife came home from work were she is a Dental Receptionist quite upset and annoyed. Ask what the problem was, apparently a woman came in for an appointment and had her son with her. The wife making conversation with the lad says "no school today ?" answered "no I've been sent home because I have a fever". She was not seen by a dentist ask to sanitise her hand and advised to go home and self isolate "oh really should I ". 

Cheers Arry

38 minutes ago, WILF said:

Isnt that what I  wrote. the world keeps spinning and the machine keeps rolling.  At least I have the ability to get out on the land with the dog, unlike the majority who could end up with nowhere and nothing to go or do.  Apparently the firm that one of the son in laws works for look to be closing down next week for .???? Many weeks and the staff are going down to half wages. They will struggle. We had a letter from the council advising us that the community chargr is going up.! Great.  Just what everyone needs

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Arry said:

Can't believe how dim some people are. The wife came home from work were she is a Dental Receptionist quite upset and annoyed. Ask what the problem was, apparently a woman came in for an appointment and had her son with her. The wife making conversation with the lad says "no school today ?" answered "no I've been sent home because I have a fever". She was not seen by a dentist ask to sanitise her hand and advised to go home and self isolate "oh really should I ". 

Cheers Arry

?? honestly, it would make you question some people's intelligence. 

I'm so glad I'm anti social, so iv been told quite often lol

Atb j 

• Like 1