Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So it’s confirmed? Midgets get it just like normal folk ? wonder if it crosses any other species ?

I have no idea if I have it... feel like shoite though.

It's crazy, walking the dog and everywhere in my area is shut or empty. Few people milling about but it's a ghost town.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Sweating like Jimmy Saville in a playground, banging headache and starting to get a sore throat..... looks like it could be 2 weeks in quarantine ?‍♂️

By the way you seem to throw yourself around thats not Coronavirus its Aids ?

• Haha 4
46 minutes ago, jetro said:

Would you belive they do that here, some member of the parish volunteers to go around with the box of little envelopes.  

Once and once only they came to my door, and didn't even get the chance to leave the box LOL 

Atb j 

When they come to collect the envelope you should give them a euro but fire it at them with a pair of black widows and aim for between the eyes. 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

When they come to collect the envelope you should give them a euro but fire it at them with a pair of black widows and aim for between the eyes. 

when the virus gets you and you know your gone you will be shouting GOD HELP ME PLEASE but ya wont get in to heaven if youve not paid your dues.

33 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

They wont be coming here again. The Jehovah's do every house in the village, but my house, you can them run past my gate LOL 

Atb j 

50 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Sweating like Jimmy Saville in a playground, banging headache and starting to get a sore throat..... looks like it could be 2 weeks in quarantine ?‍♂️

Speedy recovery mush. 

Is there many confirmed cases over there.

Atb j 

Well.... started shaking like a shitting dog. Mrs has just been told office is shut and go home (they have a confirmed case in the team) I did tell the numpty not to go in ?‍♂️ BCN is on lockdown, all roads in, apparently are full of police roadblocks. 4 local towns quarantined... it's ok, I've found an open bar.... time for a hot toddy ?

14 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Well.... started shaking like a shitting dog. Mrs has just been told office is shut and go home (they have a confirmed case in the team) I did tell the numpty not to go in ?‍♂️ BCN is on lockdown, all roads in, apparently are full of police roadblocks. 4 local towns quarantined... it's ok, I've found an open bar.... time for a hot toddy ?

you aint got corona v  mate  sounds more like  anthrax or ebola    nowt to fret about ?

• Haha 1