Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Summat else that don't affect me ffs, starting to think I'm anti social or summit ?

Thought you were a proper gym bunny now??

Think we are going to get a jump in Coronavirus down this way. All the people that have second homes seem to have exited London and come down here, which of course will bring the higher number down here with them. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Well it's no secret I don't like politicians but I have to say I think Rishi Sunak is gone right up in my estimation, it appears he is seriously listening to the concerns over finances, rents, mortgages and wages.

Yep, and the Royal Mint will be printing bank notes like there is no tomorrow which might be because for many there will be no tomorrow and for the rest there will be tax rates like nobody has ever seen. Short term panic measures to keep the public on board. The alternative is widespread civil disobedience.

• Like 1

I'm in a vulnerable group as far as the big Corona so I asked my GP if it was ok to go to Tesco. He said no problem, just wear a mask. F****n experts! I gets there and everyone else is wearing all their clothes same as normal!

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 2
On 19/03/2020 at 09:41, staffs riffraff said:

Did anyone hear about the Iranian cleric spouting off about his prayers cleared covid  and don't listen to the west about isolating then a  few days letter he dies 

Oh dear, how sad,  Never mind. ???  It is written that he blasphemed.  Allahu Akbar ???

On 19/03/2020 at 09:43, riohog said:

oh  how sad  !!

Oh dear, how sad,  Never mind. ???

On 19/03/2020 at 10:52, riohog said:

does anyone know if tescos still have a good stock of marmite ?  asking for a friend 

son in law is a Bovril fan.  And a mate of his is an olive fan.  He will eat a jar just like that !

Anyway ...... Apart from all of the doom and gloom merchants wishing the end of the world. Life here seems pretty normal. The roads are a bit quiet but the school was operational.  Petrol stations are ok.  I was out this morningand The Mrs asked me to go into Tesco or another and get a few bits. I arrived at Tesco at 5 to 8 opening a nd there was a bit of a queue but there was no scramble.  I got a few basics 2 loaves , 2 milk, 1x box 10 eggs,  1+1...2 bags flour, 1 yeast,  1x pasta.  There were stocks of everything and although busy it wasn't a panick.  I 5hen went into the surgery to picm up prescriptions.   No probs.  There were delivery lorries and vans in the town so pretty normal .  The police and army aren't posted on junctions so carry on chaps. The post are coming thick and fast. Ca t type fast enough. 

Anyone know anyone with it yet ?,,i do and she's in a poorly state but still at home rather than the hospital and she has breathing/ lung problems anyway so will soon be learning a lot more of what it's about....

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I'm not into politics or anything an don't understand most of it. But that sunak  fella from here where I stay an he was our local mp an he done a cracking job on everything he was made aware of as far as I know. From when the hunting ban was gonna be repealed to helping farmers an even the poorer folk in community. I only realised other day he was big time now haha but I'm glad he is as he is a seriously down to earth fella that does try, hope he don't change?

He’s a good fella Don, always spoken up for folk round here.......just met a fella lives down our lane, lives round the back of the deer park. Reckon he’s written to Rishi about the state of the lane as the bin men are refusing to drive down, said Rishi was coming up for a site visit with highways ........I did suggest maybe, just maybe he had bigger fish to fry :icon_eek:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Dr just rang me, hes looking into the matter for me, and will be in touch, keep myself to myself at the moment, stay indoors he says,

Rang my local dogs home yesterday to see if I need an appointment to view, no just turn up between 11 n 4, he says, so that's out the question

16 minutes ago, fireman said:

Anyone know anyone with it yet ?,,i do and she's in a poorly state but still at home rather than the hospital and she has breathing/ lung problems anyway so will soon be learning a lot more of what it's about....

I didnt of yesterday but I do today , general manager and his wife has got it at one of our depots but they seem pretty mild and family friends been tested today and he’s got it 40 year old don’t get me wrong he sounds Ill but he’s coping 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, riohog said:

im not a sentimentle chap  but this is just wrong

90720674_3127674943910296_7447182212740415488_n.jpg

A picture speaks a thousand words..

I wouldn't stand there and take a pic though.

I would ask her do you need any help.

• Like 2
Just now, king said:

A picture speaks a thousand words..

I wouldn't stand there and take a pic though.

I would ask her do you need any help.

it just highlights stuff  and that generation are very proud and silly maybe they just dont like to ask for help.    you are right food for thougnt!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Asteroid's not a concern. pretty sure there's a comet on it's way too which might just be visible. That'll be cool as shit!

Oh and the yanks have successfully tested a hypersonic missile. (I have a few targets in the East if they are taking suggestions :whistling:)

You can add to that list I have been posted out of airborne forces meaning the uk is more vulnerable to attack than at any point in the  last 14 years 

• Haha 8